Easy Office

What does this result mean to you!!!!!!

Page no : 6

C.A. abhishek (ManagementConsultant@KPMG )   (521 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

roshni have patience....asli tension toh tue ko hi honi hn jab saamne caresults.nic.in khula hoga and roll no. type karte hue.....tat would be the peak of the tensions!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replied 15 July 2011

devu 4 u..thanx a lot for ur wishes....and everyone has their own set of priorities and problems u cant compare them with others so plz dont say that our reasons are much more higher than yours.....god will do justice2all...he doesnt make distinctions who is in more need....ever1 who has worked hard will be surely rewarded thats wat i think!!!!take care and best of luck

1 Like

Sachin (Trainee) (38 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

All d best..

May GOD bless you..:)

1 Like

Roshini Rohra (CA ) (177 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

yea.. tue toh fatti padi hogi hum sab ki. :D

but the anxiety is killing me maan..!! CA sach mai bohot patience sikhata hai :P

Tushar Arora (CA Finalist & Article) (179 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

Hoping nd wishing all to rock the result...

nd tel me Party kaha doge...??:P

1 Like

Replied 15 July 2011

tushar.....party  CACLUB mein hi hogi dont worry......!!!!!!!!!!! :)

jaspreet kaur saini (student) (30 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

results always matter.... n a very best of luck to all those who are awaiting there results..... as abhishek, radha, rekha every1 said.. u hv ur problems n evry1 has lyk me too... may god bestow his grace on every1 n may be on me too... n ths tym if i loose m gona quit it, so plz pray 4 me too.. its my third attempt 4 ipcc n cz of 1 exam m failing n for 1 or 2 numbers my exemption is left behind.. hvng a bad luck n hoping 4 the gud luck ths tym....

very best of luck to all.......

1 Like

Replied 15 July 2011

jaspreet u really disaapointed me by ur post come on yaar how can u even think to quit...ca demands patience i bcan really und. ur level of confidence and morale at this moment but all ccites prayers are wd u...so dont worry just gve ur best and plz dont ever think of quitting.....its a request ...take care and god bless!!!!!!!

Ajaib Singh (CA Ajaib Singh Sandhu) (194 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

Well abhishek, and all other friends who r waiting results... all the best.....

I have cleared 1st group in May 2008 and am attempting 2nd group since Nov 2008 with no luck ... In Nov 2010 i got exemption in costing.... i have given 3 papers and hope that whateve i wrote in those frustrating three hours for each of those 3 paper was LAST AND OVER .....

I am not into any kind of relationship....BUT i am given STUPID reason of not being qualified when it comes to promotions and designations... I JUST HATE it.... I manage a team of three people and yet my company designates me as senior executive...quite surprising but isn't it rediculous.....

PASSING CA is nothing but ending one frustrating chapter of my life......

Cheers,

Ajaib

1 Like

Ravi Somani(Ernst and Young) (Internship) (146 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

when u hav lot 2 say u often fall short of words....same is my position while i read ur post......All i would say is that ur post "TOUCHED ME"..... wish u gud luck!!!

1 Like

sumit goel (audit/tax/accounting) (63 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

well abhishek.... nicely written & presented post...my story is sort of similar to you..actually m not into any relationship but due family need desparetly waiting for positive result... i have cleared CWA in June 2009... but only becoz of ca final study did not work anywhere... i appeard for 2nd grp... hopeing for +ve result...
and wish dat u will get what u deserve...  Gus luck for Result....!!!

1 Like

Mukund Patel (Student) (477 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Wish You all the Best

1 Like

sabita (Student) (60 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Hi abhishek.. all the very best hope u clear ... i m also waiting for my results of 1st group with hopes to clear.... wish u all success

1 Like

snehil agarwal (NOT YET) (56 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

All the best ABHISHEK.. u will surely pass wid flying colar in xam n as well as get ur love.

evn, m waitng eagerly wid my fingr closd 4my ipcc result...

1 Like

SATYABRATA SAHOO ACA (ACA) (86 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

I hope this time will be ours.......

My situation is like this:

Now My dad's per day income is Rs.30 to 50.  My dad had offered me the life of a king upto +2. He sponsered my studies by doing a security guard job in GOA. After that he came to my native due to some health problem.In +2 I got result as second division (i,e below 60% Marks). That time my dad lost his dreams.Due to some dispute in my family he got nothing ( i mean his younger brothers take all the properties). So he lost everything in his life except some hope that i ll do something.....Then my life started to play see saw ride with me.

After that i started to walk with my own feet & took the responsibility of myself. In B.Com 1st year i made this challenge with my failure that i, my brother & my sister we all become CA. I started taking tutions during my B.Com(i continued this for 3 years, completed B.Com & i secured 78% Marks...it's a long story ...i,e.how i spent these 3 years). I saved some money..came to Chennai. I joined in one audit firm. U know one thing my dears " God says....u my dears take 2 steps by ur own...i ll make you cross all the steps afterwards". That like things happened with me.I joined in a good audit firm. Till now i am working with him for 3 1/2 years. I am getting good pay for last 2 1/2 years. I sponsered my brothers & sister studies in good colleges . But I lost the chance go for any classes in CA Inter & CA final also due to like of money & Audit work pressure in my firm( As u get pay...u ve to sacrifies something for that).This time my Sister is waiting for PCC result,my brother joined CPT & myself waiting for CA final result( this is my second attempt).

Lets See guys How will be the output on 19th "Whether a good finished produt or a defective or a scrap).

All the best to all of you & me again.....Don't feel anything abt my life...there are numorous students who might have worst situation than me..please pray for them. Please don't pray for me. I know one day institute ll give me the one which i dreamed....

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: