Easy Office

Swiss Bank Account of Rajiv Gandhi -

Page no : 2

Dhananjay Choudhary (Asst. Purchase Officer) (43 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

Dear Sir,

Its a good proof against congress Politician, but Congress Leader has trapped Swami Ramdev and planning to trap against Anna Hazare also.

What could we do with this proof.

Regards,

Aparna Sekar (Srirangam) (92 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

Originally posted by : Sumeet Bhardwaj

भारत का सबसे बड़ा चोर ....
Politics: Swiss Bank Account of Rajiv Gandhi

Attached is a photo from a Swiss Magazine Schweizer Illustriertein (November 1991) - it shows the top holders of Swiss bank accounts at the time.

Rajiv appears in the august company of other dictators like Saddam Hussein, Suharto of Indonesia, etc.

The text below Rajiv's photo reads: Rajiv Gandhi, Indian, Holds 2.5 billion Swiss Francs (eq. to 13,200 Crores in 1991).

Till date, the Congress party has never refuted / spoken about these allegations.

These are our great leaders on whose birth & death anniversaries the government uses the tax payer's money to lavishly advertise their so-called 'achievements' in all national newspapers!

THIS IS THE LEADER WHOSE NAME HAS BEEN GIVEN FOR ALMOST ALL OF THE PROJECTS OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY. 

I PRAY TO GOD, LET THIS BE THE LAST GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED BY THIS GANDHI FAMILY.

Maulik Savani (PRoprietor) (28 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

thanks , sumeet for showing such a nice detail. its a real face of a great leader of the congress party

rahul kashyap (CA FINAL) (23 Points)
Replied 11 August 2011

its time to regroup our community to fight against corruption support anna hazare

(Guest)

Whole Congress is corrupt , Rajiv Gandhi son Rahul gandhi had shown in his assets that he is the owner of only 30 lacs(approx) and he does not have a house , only he holds small agricultural land.

(Guest)

THE LOKPAL BILL WHICH GOVERNMENT HAS DECIDED TO PASS IS JUST A WASTE , THERE LOKPAL BILL IS WITH CORRUPT PEOPLE NOT WITH MANGO PEOPLE.

CS VIMAL SHARMA (Asstt. Company Secretary)   (247 Points)
Replied 12 August 2011

Congress ka hath aam aadmi ki jeb me....

PANKAJ KUMAR CHHETRI (Student) (182 Points)
Replied 12 August 2011

india is poor only because the politicians want poverty ,

india  is corrupt because the politicians want corruption

no one can change the dirty politics everyone is involve in it

Surendro Sahhoo (Consultant) (21 Points)
Replied 13 August 2011

No wonder, the Lok Pal bill proposed by the Government includes the PM only after his relinquishing the post, so that he can tamper with all evidences with impunity.

Tushar (Service) (159 Points)
Replied 13 August 2011

We never will be able to fight with the curreption as it is a very much; I can say highly manged activity by the So Called DES BHAKT political leaders and govt. employees. It is running in the vein of India now. Right from starting birth i.e. getting birth certificates from Municipal corporation to the death i.e. to get the death certificate, anybody has to pay.

Just go get admission in the School, if we do not pay donation, we do not get admission. There is no vacancy at all. But I have seen a well reputed school managed by one of the religious group, my child was given admission and I was called to keeping on asking with the school whether there is any admission. If there is vacancy, my child can get the admission. But after that another more than 5 children with the same school were given admission but whenever I was going there NO VACANCY. 

I have seen one more example. On India's one of the busiest sea port, importers have been complaining about loosing materials at port. The port authority and other agencies has made rule in such a way that everybody is escaped from the trap. Importer is always loosing materials. 

So, first thing what we need to improve is our EDUCATION SYSTEM. Until and unless, we improve this, does not matter how much Mr. Anna Hazare Team fasts and we support.

2nd thing is to keep away each and every politicians away from the whole education system and reservation system should be abolished as it is creating gap among INDIANS.

LATCHANNA (AUDIT ASSISTANT) (32 Points)
Replied 14 August 2011

very interesting

Raajiv (Article) (55 Points)
Replied 16 August 2011

Good Rajiv Gandhi died early. Thank You GOD...!!

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 16 August 2011

Congress ka hath aam aadmi ki jeb me....

shaishav soni (CA final) (348 Points)
Replied 16 August 2011

After 64 years of our Independence,our villages are more & more same,what we have, Mobile phones in each & every hand,we dont have Roads in the interior village,China is better nation than our country,they never compromise with their mother tongue,tradition,culture,national interest,rights of common people,that's why China's Economy & market is growing day by day,they have much better infrastructure than us,we can't host Olympic properly & we are Eager to have permanent seat in United Nations Organisation.India ka beda garg in neta logo ne kar diya,umeed hai aage aisa nahin hoga,BHARAT BHAGYA VIDHATA

(Guest)

Sonia Gandhi's Son in law Mr.Robert Vedra is in the Exemption List of Persons to whom there is no any preliminary checks conducted in the Airports..Cant understand Why this person is sharing this list along with PM,President etc....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro