Mismanaged post incorporation compliances by pvt ltd Company

Dipti Mehta (NA) (46 Points)

21 June 2011  

The matter is quite messed up... I would really appreciate if anyone can guide me. A private limited company was incorporated in July 2010 and the certificate of incorporation was provided for the same.

The directors of the company were not available in the country uptill now, so no other formalities have been done uptill now. Not a single one, accept a bank account was opened before end of the last financial year with the amount equal to the capital of the company.

I understand that many compliences which would have been needed are not met in our case. Can anyone guide what should be our next step? I under stand that the following things are needed to be done :

• Call a meeting of the board of directors.
  • Pass the basic resolutions needed, as discussed in many other threads.
  • Appoint a CA.

• Issue shares.

• Call an AGM

• Get the accounts audited along with the incorporation cost.
  • Fill the annual returns with the registar.

Questions :

1. How are the minutes to be recorded? Are they to be written in any special type of book to be purchased from a form shop? Or they could be printed on loose sheets and binded in a file?
  2. Is there anyother register to be maintained accept the basic books of accounts?
  3. Which rules are been breached by the company upto now? Any corrective actions? Should registar be notified about it?
  4. Any other thing to be done accpet above?

I request the respected members to help me. I know I am asking for alot but I will try to document my experiece with post incorporation prosses in dummy friendly way in this forum. Thanks a lot....