Easy Office
LCI Learning

A difficult message to write......

Page no : 5

Sorabh Siroya (Chartered Accountant Cost&Management Accountant functional Consultant at hexaware technologies)   (390 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

ur a champ dude... ll pray for ur recovery.... takecare... regards

Ravindra Manek (Chartered Accountant) (74 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

Dear Rajesh,

Hats off to your bravery. Corner of eyes started getting wet as i was reading it and got wet when i completed it. Don't worry bro. You will be absolutely fine. We all are with you and prayers from all of us won't go in vain. I don't know whether I should give you any advice or not but not able to stop myself from telling you the real life experience I have seen. Dear friend read inspirational books during thsis period of treatment. Do read 'Power of Subconscious Mind' (also many other like Oh mind! Please relax etc.) and try to follow them. You will have tremendous results from them and that's absolutely true. And all these I am telling you because I have seen their effect in the same conditions where you are and results where amazing. 

Dear friend you can conquer this enemy with your mindpower and inner strength. Go for it. Have faith in God. We all are with you. God is with you.

God bless you.

adii (Business executive) (28 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

Dear,

May god bless u , i don't know to what extent my wish is going to help u but  i' m sure that it will,

Regards,

Aditya 

anjali (employee) (36 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

hey dear dnt worry n b positive n u'l c ur willpower will help u

v'l pray 4 u!

ashok kumar (Accountant) (963 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

You will Get Well soon friend

Rekha (MANAGER - FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (1445 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

Lord Dhanvantri who cures everything is there with you rajesh.. be brave.. god is there.. u wil get well soon !!! :)

rachit (article) (27 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

dont loose ur will power i am sure u will get well soon

R B Banwat (tax consultant) (154 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

Dear Rajesh

1. We dont know each other, but it seems that we are connected by mind,heart abd whatever. Words are not important, innder feelings are.

2. The person who can write so many things about his own problem and in clear cut terms , is so well define in heart and mind. So according to me its just require form your side to follow doctors advise in toto, read, write as many things as you can, enjoy all the things in life and be sure in your heart that

" we all together are going to WIN this fight " and for that we will do whatever requires , pray, stand by and with you and....

RAJESH WE ARE GOING TO WIN

mark this word in your heart

Rajendra Banwat

UNNATI BHOJAK (chartered accountant) (162 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

hi,,, hats off to u first.......

after reading ur msg first think clicked in my mind and i would like to tell u that if u truly believe in god and his power just do one thing.... WORSHIP YOUR PARENTS LIKE GOD AND HONESTLY U WILL SEE THE MIRACLE.. Just to share my experience with u i always write my parents name whenever i m starting anything new (e.g. exam paper) and i got positive results always.... as per my belief the one and only power of this universe is BLESSES OF OUR PARENTS.. try this hopefully u also may get positive results....

TAKE CARE...... MAY GOD BLESS U........

ankit (Jr.Executive finance) (21 Points)
Replied 22 June 2011

U WILL GET WELL SOON.

Ayush Tripathi (ca final) (169 Points)
Replied 08 July 2011

listen everyone, the way this guy rajesh has written his experiences makes me feel like he is fake..!!

CA Dipak (achiever) (238 Points)
Replied 08 July 2011

GET WEII SOON....

GOD BLESS YOU...TAKE CARE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: