Easy Office

Direct Admission To IPCC To 2nd Year Graduation Students??

Page no : 4

Manjeet Rana (STUDENT) (21 Points)
Replied 24 April 2012

I have passed BBA with 52% marks . Can i get direct admission in ca.

Vikas Kumar Manjhi (Assistant Manager Financial Planning & Analysis)   (617 Points)
Replied 24 April 2012

Originally posted by : Manjeet Rana

I have passed BBA with 52% marks . Can i get direct admission in ca.

Dear Manjeet,

At present the draft is not passed. But even if it is passed then I m afraid that you might not be able to get the benefit of such because your scores fall short by 3%.

In simple words, for Commerce Graduate it is 55% and Others it is 60%.

Register for CPT. It is very easy and you will be able to clear it in just 1 go.

Regards

Vikas.

M.Thangalakshmi (Office staff) (32 Points)
Replied 25 April 2012

Dear vikas,

plz tell the correct  approval date for cpt exemption. And i was register my name for cpt, now  i want  to cancel the cpt registeration and apply for ipcc, if its possible for after the cpt exemption passed.

Vikas Kumar Manjhi (Assistant Manager Financial Planning & Analysis)   (617 Points)
Replied 27 April 2012

Originally posted by : M.Thangalakshmi

Dear vikas,

plz tell the correct  approval date for cpt exemption. And i was register my name for cpt, now  i want  to cancel the cpt registeration and apply for ipcc, if its possible for after the cpt exemption passed.

Dear Friend,

As of now no such date regarding approval or rejection of the said proposed draft has been specified by ICAI. 

The moment the draft is approved or rejected it will be there on ICAI website and I will try to update it to this thread.

As long as cancelling CPT Registration and Registering Directly for IPCC is concerned, I have idea wheteher it is or will be allowable to CPT Enrolled candidates or not.

So we have to wait for some more time until there is some decision on the draft.

Regards

Vicky.

1 Like

sanjay bhosle (MD) (107 Points)
Replied 03 May 2012

/articles/print_this_page.asp?article_id=11640

No Ca is unemployed Every CA is earning lakhs of ruppes today even recent pass outs is going to be multi millionaire or even a billionaire CA is superior then doctors and surgeons and much much much more then engineers ( see below links )After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council ,UK accountancy ,EU accountancy)Indian CA's will be higher paid CA's in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA,s would get around minimum 18-20 Lac package,there would be hiring spree for Indian CA,s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course ,it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the world and they would be scarcity of CA's ,we need 1.89 crore more CA's .And it has started and one Fresher CA(passed in second Attempt)was recruited for 4.38 crore per annul in India, and one Fresher CA got job in US firm with whopping salary of 58 crore Annual(4.85crore monthly )ready to get recruit with such salary ready to get recruit with such salary we need millions OF CA's desperately and demand is increasing many times day by day. Go to this Many US ( and companies from othere countries too)companies are here to recruit CA's From india they want many CA 's almost all of them and they are offering million $ pays and bonus + fees +etc etc so get ready to become multi millionaire all CA's , they r looking for many CA's from india and offering millions to them See this link

/articles/print_this_page.asp?article_id=11640

N Boyina (Senior Software Engineer)   (21 Points)
Replied 05 May 2012

Dear Vikas Kumar Manjhi,

I understand from the thread that graduates now can register for IPCC directly,

I would be interested in knowing when ICAI board starts accepting the applications by the graduates?

Please share the latest update if any. From what I know is ICAI is supposed give a notification on this amendment in april/may 2012 but as of may 5th there is no announcement made ICAI on its online portal.

Much appreciate your quick reply.

Thanks and regards, Narendra Boyina

Replied 09 May 2012

Originally posted by : Narendra Boyina

Dear Vikas Kumar Manjhi,

I understand from the thread that graduates now can register for IPCC directly,

I would be interested in knowing when ICAI board starts accepting the applications by the graduates?

Please share the latest update if any. From what I know is ICAI is supposed give a notification on this amendment in april/may 2012 but as of may 5th there is no announcement made ICAI on its online portal.

Much appreciate your quick reply.

Thanks and regards, Narendra Boyina

Dear Friend,

Unfortunately I have no confirmation but got a SMS that ICAI may start Direct Admission in IPCC from july onwards. I do not simply rely on this thing unless and until it is published in the Students Journal or uploaded on ICAI website.

I know its confusing but I know only this much at this point of time.

Regards

Vicky.

Somnath Chakarwarti (Assistant Manager) (33 Points)
Replied 22 May 2012

Hi Vikash,

I am Somnath Chakarwarti , i have passed b.com from Patna university 2007 with 65% marks.

Can you please let me know , Can i take addmission in IPCC without giving CPT.

Thanks in Advance

Somnath / 09031099696

Arvind Patel (Manager) (25 Points)
Replied 22 May 2012

B Com  Graduate student  with 60% or more can get direct admission to IPCC?

Replied 22 May 2012

Originally posted by : Somnath Chakarwarti

Hi Vikash,

I am Somnath Chakarwarti , i have passed b.com from Patna university 2007 with 65% marks.

Can you please let me know , Can i take addmission in IPCC without giving CPT.

Thanks in Advance

Somnath / 09031099696

Dear Friend,

At present Grauduates whether from Commerce stream or others are not allowed to take exemption of Common Proficiency Test and get admission directly in IPCC.

However, the draft is proposed and pending for approval/rejection so do not expect only positive response from them.

It could go both ways.

Best Wishes.

Replied 03 August 2012

Announcement - Direct Entry to Chartered Accountancy Course. - (03-08-2012)

(FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY)

The Direct Admission scheme to Graduate Students to IPCC has come into force from 1st August 2012.

The same information can be verified on the link below

https://220.227.161.86/27507directca17034.pdf

Congratulations to all the candidates who were waiting for the same.

I have uploaded the announcement file of the esteemed ICAI regarding this matter tho the thread,

Attached File : 123152 1029574 announcement direct entry to chartered accountancy course 03 08 2012 .pdf downloaded: 137 times

(Guest)

Dear All, Direct Admission is open for the graduate students who get 55% & above . Complete Detail will be available on 16th august as told by ICAI

M.Thangalakshmi (Office staff) (32 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

dear sir

i want to know  this act is also possible for already registered CPT students or not

Reply quickly sir

Harish (CA Student) (568 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

Hi Thangalakshmi

I suggest you to hold your doubt for next 2 weeks. Because on 16th August our Institute will come out with rules and procedures for conversion too.

Replied 04 August 2012

Originally posted by : M.Thangalakshmi

dear sir

i want to know  this act is also possible for already registered CPT students or not

Reply quickly sir

Dear Friend,

The draft did not clarified any thing which has any good news for CPT students who are graduates. It just considered graduates with 55%/60%.

However, in my opinion you should wait till 16th August as institute has clearly stated to wait for transitional scheme.

The following is the excerpts from institute's announcement. Kindly have a look at it.

Interested persons/students, i.e., freshers and existing students are advised to watch for the details of registration formalities and of transitional scheme including fee payable, registration form which will be announced/published by around August 16, 2012.

Best Wishes.

Vicky.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: