Easy Office
LCI Learning

Direct Admission To IPCC To 2nd Year Graduation Students??

Page no : 3

Gayatri (B.COM;CA IPCC) (145 Points)
Replied 20 August 2011

hy frnds did d CG approval cme 4r joining articles directly after graduation

sharda gautam (b.com ca cpt) (21 Points)
Replied 24 August 2011

hey hi i m a final year student...so can i join direct ipcc nd articleship...coz nthng s specified n website..may i know d tym wen d rule s implimented....

Vikas Kumar Manjhi (Assistant Manager Financial Planning & Analysis)   (617 Points)
Replied 25 August 2011

Hi Gayatri & Sharda,

Guys The Notification Is Still Not Passed And There Is No Expected Date Of Approval Or Disapproval As Such Is Given On ICAI Website.

So We All HAve To Wait.

As Soon As, If The Notification Is Passed I'll Update It On The Thread.

Regards

Vicky...(",)

3 Like

sripad (india) (29 Points)
Replied 26 August 2011

very soon icai going to announce about cpt exemption for graduates   just check this link :

https://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report_icai-exempts-ca-aspirants-from-clearing-common-proficiency-test-in-pune_1578415

1 Like

Gayatri (B.COM;CA IPCC) (145 Points)
Replied 29 August 2011

yesterday i got a mesg 4m carockers that in 3-4mths it is going to announce the exemption

but it takes that much tym 2 announce

Kashvi (CS) (231 Points)
Replied 29 August 2011

thats actually ridikulous....n is not fair..BTW...it really does not matter if they let in more people...half of the non commercians would scare away halfway and the other half who sustain myt end up wasting time n money...no offence but what I mean to say is that only the ones who hav the aptitude can manage thru finals...becuz at the end of the day...it is a hell tough course...

gaurav (ACCOUNTANT ( INDIRECT TRAXES ))   (23 Points)
Replied 04 September 2011

I think its good opportunity for those who seek a good carrer and hav completed their graduation.

Many students are not capable of doing CA because of financial problems, but when they sort their problems they feel the need of the same.And i feel this woulld be the best chance for those students who have sacrificed their dreams because of finace problems.Just passing CPT does not mean a candidate is capable to qualify the course.

Any ways CG pass this resolution ASAP...

G. Madhu Sudhanan (mmm) (21 Points)
Replied 02 January 2012

Hello I have completed my B.Com degree bt i got nly 51.58% due to illness. Is there possible to join in ipcc. Pls anyone tell me

Vikas Kumar Manjhi (Assistant Manager Financial Planning & Analysis)   (617 Points)
Replied 02 January 2012

Originally posted by : G. Madhu Sudhanan

Hello I have completed my B.Com degree bt i got nly 51.58% due to illness. Is there possible to join in ipcc. Pls anyone tell me

Hi G. Madhu Sudhanan,

I've got the following details from the website of I.C.A.I. which clearly shows that as of now gratudates are not eligible to appear in IPCC.

FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY

Read atleast Point 1, 2 & 3.

Requirements for becoming a Chartered AccountarEAD CO

Under  the  existing  chartered  accountancy  scheme  of  education,  training  and  examination,  the
requirements for becoming a chartered accountant are as follows: 

(i) Enrol  with  the  Institute  for  Common  Proficiency  Test  (CPT)  after  passing  class  10
th examination  conducted  by  an  examining  body  constituted  by  law  in  India  or  an  examination 
recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto. 

(ii) Appear  in CPT  after  appearing  in  the  senior  secondary  examination  (10+2 examination)  
conducted  by  an  examining  body  constituted  by  law  in  India  or  an  examination recognized  by  
the  Central  Government  as  equivalent  thereto  and  after  completion  of  specified period (60 days) 
from the date of registration for CPT with the Board of Studies as on the first day of the month in 
which examination is to be held, viz., students registered on or before 1st April/1st October will be 
eligible to appear in June/December examination, as the case may be. However, candidate   should   
pass   both   CPT   and   10+2   before   registering   for   Integrated   Professional  Competence 
Course (IPCC). 

(iii) Enrol for Group I or Group II or for both Group I and Group II of  Integrated Professional 
Competence  Course  (IPCC)  to  become  “Chartered  Accountant”. 

(iv) Successfully complete 9 months of study course from the date of IPCC registration.

(v) Successfully  complete  Orientation  Course  of  one  week  spanning  35  hours  and  covering 
topics,   such  as   personality  development,   communication   skills,   office  procedure,   business 
environment, general commercial knowledge, etc., before commencement of articled training. 

(vi) Successfully complete 100 hours Information Technology Training (ITT) before commencement 
of articled training. 

(vii) Appear  and  pass  Group  I  as  well  as  Group  II  of  Integrated  Professional  Competence 
Examination (IPCE). Group I is composed of four papers and Group II is composed of three papers. 
(viii) Register as Articled Assistant for a period of 3 years, on passing either Group I or both the 
Groups of IPCE. 

(ix) Register for CA Final Course and prepare for CA Final Examination. 

(x) Undergo General  Management  and  Communication  Skills (GMCS) (15 days) course while 
undergoing Final Course and serving the last 12 months of articled training. 

(xi) Complete 3 years period of articled training. 

(xii) Appear in the Final Examination on completion of the practical training or while serving last 6 
months of articled training on or before the last day of the month preceding the month in which the 
examination is to be held. 

(xiii) Pass final examination and complete GMCS, if not completed earlier. 

(xiv) Enrol as a member of ICAI and designate as “Chartered Accountant”. 

Replied 05 March 2012

Dear All,

It is now confirmed that Graduates with required percentage will be given provisional admission to IPCC which will now be called as "Intermediate Course".

This can be confirmed by visiting the following link

https://220.227.161.86/26049council15546.pdf

So all graduate friends who desire to pursue CA Course may celebrate now.

Best Regards,

Vicky...(",)

* Krishna * (CA Student) (6149 Points)
Replied 05 March 2012

Dear Vikas

Above link notification is just in draft stage, which needs final approval. So students cant enrol now based on that. FYI.

Replied 05 March 2012

Originally posted by : * Krishna *

Dear Vikas

Above link notification is just in draft stage, which needs final approval. So students cant enrol now based on that. FYI.

Dear Krishna,

I understood your point but my understanding of the Notice Draft tells me that it would be applicable after 45 days from the date of the draft.

However, if you find it otherwise, then kindly correct me.

Thanks for taking some time out to reply.

* Krishna * (CA Student) (6149 Points)
Replied 06 March 2012

In my view, we cannot deem it as automatically implemented after the expiry of 45-days period. ICAI may take a bit more time to consider the suggestions/objections that have been received by them during this period, which, if need be, may take into consideration for further modifications, if any, if it founds suitable to do so. However, in my opinion, Board of Studies will separately issue a circular of this implementation and a detailed FAQ in this regard. So, lets wait and watch the situation.

M.Thangalakshmi (Office staff) (32 Points)
Replied 17 March 2012

hello,

am completed Business Administration. i want apply for IPCC, its is possible plz reply sir.

Replied 17 March 2012

Originally posted by : M.Thangalakshmi

hello,

am completed Business Administration. i want apply for IPCC, its is possible plz reply sir.

Hey Dude,

As of now the draft allowing graduates to directly enroll for CA IPCC is still under process of being approved. So right now graduates are not given any exemption from COMMON PROFICIENCY TEST.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: