Easy Office
LCI Learning

Talk About solution against corruption

Page no : 3

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

IF PEOPLE OF INDIA WANT TO REMOVE CORRUPTION FROM THIS COUNTRY THEN EACH OF US SHOULD BE HONEST FIRST OF ALL FOR THE SHAKE OF THE COUNTRY AND NOT GIVE ROOM TO ANY CORRUPTION SOURCES.

LET US PROMISE 

JAI HIND

1 Like

(Guest)

Nthng is gng to be happnd in sch type of talkng........................blne se kch ni hta jab tk amal na karo..................btr do all thyngs whch u can........developmnt & corruptn have a direct relationship....u cant remove it but u can stop its growth..........

2 Like

Shikha Sharma (Chartered Accountant) (311 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

Solution according to me is not a Lokpal bill or any other such law. But yes, change is required; it's inevitable and very important... May be we are looking out for it at wrong place (outside), and that's why feel bad when we are not able to change that...

To remove corruption from roots I feel the only way is change yourself, and nothing else... We are talking of acts and bills to remove corruption, change system, but hardly thought that this system is like this (corrupt) because of us... We prioritised our work being done faster than our honesty (values) and that's why kept on giving bribe to various people, from a bus conductor, peon to a minister... So where is the system wrong outside.. It's wrong somewhere inside... Let us start valuing honesty more than our work being done, there wouldn't be any corruption then...

And yes.. Sirf bolne se kuch nahin hoga... We should not even wait for support from 100 cr people... Because when it's me who has to change there is no support required from outside also... So let's do something, rather than talking...

1 Like

Namrata (Spirutial Being) (1841 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

Hi raam you know the fact i have said are correct if you want we can discuss on it .

But i have read many other articles here which states that they dont vote.

i feel sorry for them as they are the one who has indirectly supported the corruption by not voting the are giving chance for all corrupt criminals to get elected again and again

Namrata (Spirutial Being) (1841 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

And form me the another solution is which happens in france they track all the expenses done by the ministers MP's MLA's etc if they are more than their income they are caught. they see the lifestyle of the ministers every thing their bank balance ,cars ,houses, investment details their childrens, wifes bank accounts etc.

In india we only get to know about their financial statement which we know can be modified.

Sanat (CA/CS Final) (145 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

Originally posted by : Namrata

Hi raam you know the fact i have said are correct if you want we can discuss on it .

But i have read many other articles here which states that they dont vote.

i feel sorry for them as they are the one who has indirectly supported the corruption by not voting the are giving chance for all corrupt criminals to get elected again and again

agree with namrata.

Deeejey (May'11: The Final Assault in making of CA)   (201 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

Dear Ram,

except point 8,9 &10 almost all other points are there in LOKPAL BILL, among other things.

B. Umapathy (student) (405 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

I totally agree with "CS and 1/2 CA Preeti Mehta".  If we stop offering bribe then we can see the changes,  specially from our profession mentioned by "CS and 1/2 CA Preeti Mehta".

Neeti (CA Final) (327 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

issue of black money is very serious. but who are these people whose black money is in foreign bank.

no family man(unless we all come together)  can protest gainst these powerful people there so in that case baba is doing  right.

does he also has political ambition or just for the benefit of people??????

god plzzz don't do any harm to patanjali yogpeeth . it has cured so many people's diseases.

(Guest)

what  i  want to talk  about  not  regarding  the  difference  between   the  political  parties  nor  about the  the  goverment  policy  the  things  what  makes  us  to  make  sure  that  that  the  corruption  is  not  there  if  we  look  after  10  years  from  today 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ravi Khandelwal

Just throw "Edvige Antonia Albina Maino (sonia Gandhi) " out of this country.

its  a   political  issue and  we  are not  here to discuss that  and  for  that  i  can  give  100 resons  not  to do so , what  r  u  trying  to tell by  that   u  mean  to  say  S.G. is  the  source  of  corruption  or  something  like that  

dileep naidu.A (audit asst) (54 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

all citizens should have character unless u don’t have character no laws will stop corruption, For character from child hood  we should teach moral values

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : CA. Dashrath Maheshwari

As my personal opinion has changed since 1992 about Congress and BJP, I'm not using my right to vote since than. I know many of us will say me a "Bevkoof" but friends what is the sence of selecting one out of a wolf and Bulldog as a guard to save the hen !!!

BJP can do much better as they are still human being but only if they leave the organizations like RSS and play like a real politicions!

The money power of all Congress leaders is more then the funds of India, the reason everyone knows.

They have looted the country not only after our "aajaadi" but far earlier then it..

Because of  them The Boss has been killed.. Becuase of them Partition done... They have made so many states as per there own interest.

On the other side BJP came once in the power and that too with the help of 18 more parties, but they have did so many good work, which i do not think that need to be scripttted here!

But it doesnt mean that BJP is good enough to rule on us.. We need a ruler who has a heart and is a human being not only by body but also by soul...

I urge everybody that do not use your right to vote untill you get a real human being by soul to be voted...

well   its   turning  out  to be  the  political  issue  ,  first  what  u  guys  things  the  BJP  lead  govt.   is  more  corrupt that  the  congress,  again  the  things  which  happen in  1992  like the  the  govt  india  need to give a  good to get  the  loans  for the  county, there are  many  many  issues  like this  anyway  thats  not the  part of  discussion  for  that  we  need  to put  up  the  socks  for  certain other matter  what i  want to  tell  lets  have  a discussion  on  corruption  rather  than  confined  on  any  political  parties 

anirban dev (....... :)) (151 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

Look removing Corruption 100% .... is not practical as we all are human too ..... "Greed is Inborn"

what we can do is try to implement an accountability system in our political structure .... somewhat like we have Accounting Standards ... which would strictly guide every step of expenditure of the Consolidated Fund of India .....

And in terms of the Black Money ........ its practically not possible to bring them back ..... so what lies with us it to stop any further movement of fund from outside India .... and lure those who have taken the money out of the Country to invest them back in India .....so that the money even tough black does something Good for the Nation atleast ....

what Babaji demanded was to declare the Black Money outside India as the National Treasure ...... Practically its not soo easy for India to do as India is India and not America who would have the dictatorship over other Nations ..... 

saral kandoi (Executive - Taxation) (267 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

WAYS TO CURB CORRUPTION MUST BE TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro