Easy Office

Age and CA

Page no : 4

ACCA n CS Vishnu (Founder of Virtuoso Capital and Finance Management Consulting)   (78 Points)
Replied 22 May 2011

never think about the age factor when u thing its the problem then the whole problem starts forthwith....so better dont have such discriminating thinking with in the person......Professional coucrses are always opened the door to enter at any point of time n age..... there are people who qualfied CA at the age of 62 years actually he had joined at the retirement time about 58 years.... Doing such a honourable courses a person must have a zeal n zest to be top most......therefore these professional courses (viz..CA, CS & CWA) paves the highest degree in the world.....So be stand out of the crowd always......

Ur Vishnu.....

sanjeev (govt. Emloyee) (565 Points)
Replied 22 May 2011

am 45 year old.Done inter in May,1991.Can i complete my Ca(final)?

ACCA n CS Vishnu (Founder of Virtuoso Capital and Finance Management Consulting)   (78 Points)
Replied 22 May 2011

Its for Sanjeev Sir,

Yeah u can get into the CA as a qualified member....though u have passed ur CA inter long back....Pls remove such guilty feeling that "can i complete my CA n become a Member of ICAI" I strongly recommend go ahead with the vehicle u have bought n must be able to balance with wheels in the form of innovative n creative IDEAS, FUEL of ACTIONS, and A DRIVER with the patience and hardwork in forcing the vehicle upwards.

all the best u will successfully achieve ur target n dont listen to any fake messages nor rumours from other

Best of Luck n see u at ICAI family.

ur VIshnu (CA, CS & ACCA(uk))

1 Like

Replied 22 May 2011

its for Farhan Abid,

Debit note n credit note wil arise only incase there is any returning of goods or usage of material from one department to another.... when there is any excess or short payment or invoices made also it wil come into picture.... So whether the payment has been received or not is the matter n once u had issued an invoice u must.. suppose u sold goods worth Rs. 5 lakhs (including all taxes n duties) but u had issued an invoice for only Rs. 4 lakhs mistakenly then u wil have to issue an additional invoice for Rs. 1 lakh. Here suppose if u issue an invoice for Rs. 6 lakhs in lieu of Rs. 5 lakhs then u could issue a credit note for Rs. 1 lakh... but in ur case u made an invoice for short amount so in case if u have not received the payment yet then (by considering the VAT n Duty elements on the said invoice) u can issue an invoice for ful amount....a fresh...pls take an opinion from the others on this issue....

1 Like

RAVI. SHASTRI (CA FINAL(1st GRP) & CS FINAL(1st & 3rd GRP) )   (160 Points)
Replied 22 May 2011

very nice post

true facts showing post

miss tina (student) (134 Points)
Replied 22 May 2011

THANK U SO MUCH RENU ,, U SOLVED MY PROBLEM THROUGH THIS INSPIRATIONAL ARTICLE ,, U KNOW I GOT SO MANY PEOPLE THOSE WHOSE AGE LIKE 31 , 28 , 35 ,40 ,45 , 56 , ......HERE NOW I FILLED UP WITH POSTIVE ATTITUDE ,,, AGAIN THANXXXXXXX A LOT RENU

LOVE U AS A SISTER TAKE CARE :)

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 22 May 2011

Originally posted by : arun p

i am 44 years old. i started ca at the age of 33, in the year 1999 ,cleared ist group of final in may-2008.since then i am trying hard to clear the  2nd group to become a CA,but every time my score is in the range of 170 to 180.

now i appeared in may-2011 exams again my attempt is avg. it may be 200 or again in 180,s.

i am working, having a job ,part time accounts and i.tax returns work.i am married having two children.

it is very tough to put in hard work again and again. please some one advice me what strategy i should adopt. should i start preparing for nov-2011 or try to finsih my job assignements in next 2 months so that when results are declared. if i clear it,s great but in case i dont clear then i have less burden of work in order to start for nov.20011 attempt.

SIR , ACCORDING TO ME YOU SHOULD CONTINUE YOUR STUDIES. YOU CAN START STUDIES FROM TODAY.  REGULARTY IS ALWAYS BENEFICIAL.  DO NOT BREAK IN STUDIES.  DAILY 2 TO 3 HOURS IS ENOUGH FOR YOU BECOUSE YOU HAVE A KNOWLEDGE. JUST PULL UP YOUR EFFORTS AFTERTHAT  YOU CAN GET SUCCESS.

(Guest)

Excellent lines , Renu!!  A very nice article!!

Really ,age should not be a limiting factor to achieve one's goal in life.

N K TIWARI (Accounts) (47 Points)
Replied 23 May 2011

Very good article ! It is the desire and goal set by the person for the life to achieve. Age is not a barrier but has some limitations. In my case particularly, only articleship period was something bitter, because, i am already doing accounting and auditing job since 1994. But, i joined CA course in 2005. Some one can say it was very late and wrong decision. But, for me it is part of my goal and in spite of maintaining family and children, i have hope and determined for the goal already set. There is no need to tell that why i took so many years to join this course because every body does not have family support.

Nitin Sareen (STUDENT) (22 Points)
Replied 23 May 2011

Very good message and i am sure it will help many of the students, like me.

Thanx and Regards

Bahubali Sable (Accountant ) (171 Points)
Replied 23 May 2011

very good article, keep it sharing

Thanls a Lot of

Santosh Muni (IPCC G-II) (39 Points)
Replied 23 May 2011

Very nice article.....

Shashikant (CA) (86 Points)
Replied 23 May 2011

Mind Blowing... such a nice thought...

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 23 May 2011

first of all .....

m nt protesting any 1 ..or critizing any1 for age ..

so this article is jst mean to those who think that age is a limiting factoror couldnt get these kind of negetive thoughts in their minds ..no matter how they convince themselves.....its jst an idea to their thoughts. Only they can really help themselves.

otherwise ..i jst knw 1 formula

" where there is a Will there is a way :)"

1 Like

Vikas Kumar Manjhi (Manager Finance Transformation)   (617 Points)
Replied 23 May 2011

Hey Renu,,

This Time Your Article Is Not Good As The Last One "DID I ACHIEVED ANYTHING" which was really helpful to me and few of my frenz on facebook..

I believe this time this article is sloping more towards NEGATIVITY than POSITIVITY...... You wrote what actully happened at later stage of age than explaining how one should motivate or look at things positively....

I may be wrong, but i actully believe PROFESSIONAL COURSES are meant for person of any age group.. You might not know that many of our teachers joined this reputated course only after completing graduation and i know a few who got married when pursuing this course...

SO i really believe AGE IS NO BAR here.. I hope and believe girl like you take my comments in a positive manner...

Regards

Vicky...(",)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: