Easy Office
LCI Learning

Shocking Audit paper

Page no : 3

fCA Mayank (N.A.) (29 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

what a piece of luck with me.. i had merely done previously only few SAs like 200, 200A, 230, 500.... rest all I studied just b4 xms...

I didn't get any time to study any case study (ie. prac ques), then also no time for int. audit, vouching & verification..

The remaining all i knew xcept for d A/cing Stds. questions that came..

I bursted out laughing as i read the q.p. . . .:P

many students must have got clean bowled..;)

BUT DON'T WORRY  AS IT MIGHT BE THE LAST KEY IN THE BUNDLE WHICH SHALL OPEN THE LOCK..!

(Guest)

Friends , all are here discussed about the question paper and blamed the institute.

But can you answer me , ICAI said that asked only on practical questions. But , we should think na.

Without having the basic and fundamental knowledge of the subject and concept,  can we answer a practical question.....????? No... right.? So there is no matter of quesiton paper regarding practical oriented or theory oriented.

Once we enter into a professional course like CA, we should be ready to answer for any kinda of paper.

This is just mere my opinion.

All the best friends for the remaining paper IT & SM.

Thanks & Regards,

A.Jayasri

2 Like

Abishek (Student) (1108 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

BCom type paper

Raunak (CA Final) (227 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

the cinema question...n hospital...u have to mention SPECIAL points.ie points tat cn be found only in these types of audit...like in cinema (means cinema hall) collection of taxes , ticket pricing, sale of food items,etc n hospital like procurement of machinery, govt grant,charter,remuneration to staff according to relevant rules n laws (as docs are paid acc. to stipend said by states),etc..

correction is gonna be pretty bad...jst lets c...

Prasad Jadhav (..) (63 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

whats the answer of prereqisites and fundamental principles of an auditor ??

Raunak (CA Final) (227 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

the fundamental principles are basically said in SA 200 ie Independence , Objectivity, Integrity,etc..i kno these are the ethical requirements bt am guessing tat these form the fundamental principles..

correct me if am wrong coz i wrote tat answer itself..

Mamta Dedhia (Article) (35 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

This was expected as you see the paper of Law was hardly with one case study....

It can be even said that IT & SM ka bhi kuchh yahi haal ho....so pls prepare in such a manner so that you dont have to think negative.

Follow the rule....dont expect or expect the unexpected

A.K.Banik (Tax Consultant) (1596 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

I think . this time  ICAI has changed their question pattern to check - whether students have basic concepts on every topics . However, i fell , in both Auditing and Law , 50 + can be obtained if you have  good writing ability, ordinery prudence , have the skill to  solve a question in a rational way, and follow ponit wise answer Approach.

Satish (CA (Final), CS (Final)) (172 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

Abba  i am lucky fellow, i got 65 marks in the last attempt, 

Satish (CA (Final), CS (Final)) (172 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

Yes Mamta in ICAI exam we have to always expect the unexpected one then only we wil be able to clear

Rohit Tulshyan (RTProfessionals) (333 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

hey frnd.. grow up...this is IPCC and you cannot expect it to be easy. i agree paper was unexpected but it wasn't tough. one can easily solve it with common sense. the purpose of subject is not to make us do rote learnig of rules but to make us understand the procedures and basics of audit. In his message the president had said that focus on conceptual learning and not rote so it means u need to apply your own brain and not what is written in books. :)

Rajat Sareen (Unemployed) (31 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

dont worry about the length of the answer you write...you should give answer point to point...so dont worry...:)

AKSHAY (CA PCC) (88 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

One my friend who not given attempt due lack of preparation...and others were saying   Audit (PCC) paper was very very simple there opinion was it was B.com type juice paper.But i know i given i had given attempt these kind of one will hardly cross 50+..it looks simple from outside but it was tuf to wirte paper..it not because question was tuf but it was not scoring paper we have a chance to write provisions and all ..wrost paper most of student who were having faith to get good marks say 57 to 67 is douftful...and due aggregate of first group is at great RISK.....SIMPLE IS HARD

Mahesh Lahoti (B.com Hons C.S Professional Programme)   (1311 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

the paper was like mineral water for me....i drink in the hot weather was purely satisfied.....

isse easy paper nahi hosakta audit ka....!!!!!!!!!

mazaa aagaya xam dekar...!!!!!!!!

hope i score gud marks and paper was xpected......

friendzzz thodi to apni akal lagalo.....law ka paper dekh kar samajh jaate.....

sab direct ques puchne wala hain institute..... and paper save kar rahe hain.....

prepare direct and easy question.....

easy hain paper....

all the best for the rest of xamzzzz!!!!!!!!!

tk cr

Nimish Jain (Internal Auditor/CA final student)   (240 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

This was my 2nd attempt...i cleared 2nd group in the first attempt...u knw wht i hv realised guys...i think v should just study our books  give no time to rtp and previous year papers...they change the pattern everytime..last time i wasted so much time doin rtp's, i guess its just stupid...besides u dont get scared...confidence is the key in xamination...if u go wid confidence, u can solve atleast half of the question u cld hv never been able to solve...believe in urself...study the books n not the papers...my personal opinion

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: