Easy Office
LCI Learning

What is the scope of ICWA

Page no : 2

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 30 August 2011

amajed to see people like akilanda 

one who cant respect the degree which is letting him earn ....

he cant be respected by anyone 

it is dependent on the person how much he grows

chandra kocher is a cwa too 

my elder bro reached the package of 7 figures in just 3 years after qualifying cwa 

if u have not succedded in ur life .... it is due to ur own bad luck or lack of skills

dont fool others

3 Like

Kiran Kumar KVSB (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) (21 Points)
Replied 23 October 2011

Sir, my name is kiran presently i am doing CWA-Final and my query is with regard to that the certificate issued ICWAI is acceptable for the jobs in US,London and Australia and for doing job in these countries the ICWAI certifiacte is enough or have to do any other course for getting jobs in these countries

GAURAV BHARGAVA (Asst. Manager) (21 Points)
Replied 13 December 2011

presently i am working in a nationalised bank as Asst. Manager, is ICWA good for me for future growth and switching prospects??? and in what ways, or i would go for CS, or anything else???please suggest me!!

Nilima chavan (trainee) (24 Points)
Replied 02 April 2012

what Ravi khanal is saying is actualy right, there are some people who cant sucseed becz of their own bad luck, they just leav things without trying hard.

do all you 1000% and then see who wil stop you.

always hav trust on ownself.

Birendra Yadav (Economics Analyst) (39 Points)
Replied 02 April 2012

Thanks for all participants, all three are statutory body having equivalent status different job assigned to each body for efficient working of Economy. All these courses give basic working knowledge of Industry later part, you have to develop yourself. As syllabus are concerns, syllabus set at par with International level. These are tools to make our Economy prosperous, establish the welfare of people. Some of you comparing these courses like comparing hammer with screwdriver, which is two different tools having different Importance. We can't blame our parents throughout life for our failures. Same as, we can't blame Institutes for our failures. The responsibility of our Education system (whether Professional or Academic) in India to provide basic Information about Industry. but nowadays, because people do not have Employable skill and on demand of Industries, Training introduced in our course like Article ship, practical training etc. therefore, friends don't fight each others to prove your course is better. we are professional behave professionally obey code of conduct. Keep your reading habits of News papers, magazine for update that improve your knowledge, skills to get right job and package.

2 Like

M.SATHISHKUMAR (Audit) (68 Points)
Replied 17 May 2012

@ CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta pls send income tax notes for  2012-13 year. send email to sathish0301kumar @ gmail.com

deepak (Engineer) (23 Points)
Replied 01 June 2012

Dear All members...

Today is my first day in this forum and i have certain queries from senior members of this forum...

i am basically an Engineer and working in a manufacturing company (PSU) for the last 7 years or so..... I am wiling to Pursue ICWA through postal route.....Members are requested to kindly guide me in this ...i could not find engineers pursuing ICWA here...hence the worry...

Regards,

sanjay bhosle (MD) (107 Points)
Replied 13 August 2012

/articles/print_this_page.asp?article_id=11640/articles/print_this_page.asp?article_id=11640

CA is earning lakhs of ruppes today even recent pass outs is going to be multi millionaire or even a billionaire CA is superior then doctors and surgeons and much much much more then engineers ( see below links )After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council ,UK accountancy ,EU accountancy)Indian CA's will be higher paid CA's in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA,s would get around minimum 18-20 Lac package,there would be hiring spree for Indian CA,s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course ,it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the world and they would be scarcity of CA's ,we need 1.89 crore more CA's .And it has started and one Fresher CA(passed in second Attempt)was recruited for 4.38 crore per annul in India, and one Fresher CA got job in US firm with whopping salary of 58 crore Annual(4.85crore monthly )ready to get recruit with such salary ready to get recruit with such salary we need millions OF CA's desperately and demand is increasing many times day by day. Go to this Many US ( and companies from othere countries too)companies are here to recruit CA's From india they want many CA 's almost all of them and they are offering million $ pays and bonus + fees +etc etc so get ready to become multi millionaire all CA's , they r looking for many CA's from india and offering millions to them

/articles/print_this_page.asp?article_id=11640

Bharathkumar R (CMA) (185 Points)
Replied 14 August 2012

Hi Raama,

Don blame the institute for your misfortunes!!!Both my Uncles are Qualified CWA.One is a manager in a private bank and another is a chief auditor in govt service.Both are earning one lakh p.m.So blame yourself for it!!!not the course and don misguide others!!!!

3 Like

Bharathkumar R (CMA) (185 Points)
Replied 14 August 2012

Originally posted by : sanjay bhosle

/articles/print_this_page.asp?article_id=11640/articles/print_this_page.asp?article_id=11640

CA is earning lakhs of ruppes today even recent pass outs is going to be multi millionaire or even a billionaire CA is superior then doctors and surgeons and much much much more then engineers ( see below links )After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council ,UK accountancy ,EU accountancy)Indian CA's will be higher paid CA's in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA,s would get around minimum 18-20 Lac package,there would be hiring spree for Indian CA,s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course ,it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the world and they would be scarcity of CA's ,we need 1.89 crore more CA's .And it has started and one Fresher CA(passed in second Attempt)was recruited for 4.38 crore per annul in India, and one Fresher CA got job in US firm with whopping salary of 58 crore Annual(4.85crore monthly )ready to get recruit with such salary ready to get recruit with such salary we need millions OF CA's desperately and demand is increasing many times day by day. Go to this Many US ( and companies from othere countries too)companies are here to recruit CA's From india they want many CA 's almost all of them and they are offering million $ pays and bonus + fees +etc etc so get ready to become multi millionaire all CA's , they r looking for many CA's from india and offering millions to them

/articles/print_this_page.asp?article_id=11640

Hi,

I have a doubt!!Two of my friends are freshly qualified CA's.passed in first attempt by writing the groups seperately.both did not get the right  job.One of them got placed for a CTC of 3.00lakhs p.a.Wats ur say?

2 Like

Birendra Yadav (Economics Analyst) (39 Points)
Replied 14 August 2012

Bharathkumar R rightly said that don't blame your Institutes. ICAI,ICAI(ICWAI) and ICSI are Professional Bodies having the International Standard of Education. in the Commerce stream all these courses are good but its realties that ICAI given more Statutory rights as compare to ICAI(ICWAI) and ICSI but its not mean that ICAI(ICWAI) and ICSI not good Courses. in the recent scenario, due to slowdown in Economic Growth, there is slack in Employment opportunities for members of ICAI, ICAI(ICWAI) and ICSI. It means that Supply of workforce is greater than demand for, resulted to reduction in remuneration. therefore, members and Students of Professional bodies,despite of fighting each other, understand Political and Economic situation of India and respect each anothers Profession and Institutes.

2 Like

Ravitej T (Associate) (96 Points)
Replied 12 September 2012

Raama Sir : i just can't imagine, how can you spill venom on the course which has shown brighter path to many CMA'S..
Chanda Kochar is my role model
Senior's who succeeded are my Inspiration
Please don't use badmouth against a course if you can't succeed...CMA passed out get's exemptions in many courses like CS,CIMA(UK),IMA(USA) etc...Better use CMA degree in right direction., all the Best.:-)

Anbuselvam (CMA Final Pursuing) (240 Points)
Replied 27 September 2012

Guys, Professional courses are always give career growth. Don't compare one professional course with other. All prof. courses are unique. Just passing out in prof course will not give employment or higher CTC. Its all depends on how you project your skill and explore your knowledge in the market.

For eg: After completing MBBS, one doctor will earn 50K per month and another doctro will earn 1.5 Lacs per month. Some BDS doctor (not MBBS) may earn 70 K per month, does it mean that BDS is better than MBBS? absolutely, no. Its cos of individual capablity on how they are exploring their knowledge.

To my knowledge CA, CWA, CS, CIMA all are one way or other way exceeds other and we can't just say one is better than other.

1 Like

durgesh bansal (IPCC) (51 Points)
Replied 21 November 2012

i have cleared my ipcc.............

i want to pursue cs stimutiosly ........

is it good decison or bad....

plz advise me

deepak (Engineer) (23 Points)
Replied 12 December 2012

Dear All,

Can you please advise on the future of Btech + ICWA degree in the long run.Have not come across any individual with this combination, hence the worry.

Your advise shall  be appreciated

Regards

Deepak

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: