Easy Office

CST - Forms E1 and E2

Page no : 2
(Guest)

Dear Sir,

What is one E-1 or  E-II forms amount covered by one certificate ?

Rajeev Tandon

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Anil
" Anyone please explain in simple words  WITH EXAMPLE as to when Forms E1 and E2 are be used under CST Act.

Thanks

"

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Anil
" D "

Dear Sir,

I want What that single certificate E-1 shall cover more than one transation of sale ?

(Guest)

Form C will be issued to the seller on quarterly basis  Can E-1 and E-II Forms  also be issued on quarterly basis ? 

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" Form C will be issued to the seller on quarterly basis Can E-1 and E-II Forms also be issued on quarterly basis ? "

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" Form C will be issued to the seller on quarterly basis  Can E-1 and E-II Forms  also be issued on quarterly basis ?  "

Ram Avtar Singh (Nagari Sultanpur U.P.Delhi)   (14477 Points)
Replied 19 June 2009

Good for our community

Subrata Bauri (Technical consultant ) (33 Points)
Replied 10 November 2009

Dear all,

Can you please explain me how to do E1 and E2 sales in the following case:

1)A - Seller - Maharashtra

2)B- Buyer - Kolkata

3)C-2nd buyer (B's customer) - Kolkata

4)D-Consignee - Gujarat

D will issue a C Form to C(Kolkata). B will issue a C Form to A(Maharastra).
Will C issue a C Form to B(Kolkata). ???

1 Like

jayaprakash (COMMERCIAL) (43 Points)
Replied 12 November 2009

Sir, One doubt please explain we have send manufactured item to orissa thro a agent (Pvt Ltd Company) in chennai.At the time of sending the material we enclose the E.D.invoice we only added ED amount not Vat & CST as per the instruction of agent. Now the sales tax authorities insist to submit the form E1 to issue the Assessment Order. But the agent said we only issue "C" Form to you, you have provided the E1 form to us. which is the correct ? Please explain the correct formalities. Jayaprakash My mail id is jayaprakash.brt @ gmail.com

Shankar (Accounts Executive) (103 Points)
Replied 06 December 2009

My transaction is as follows. 

XYZ Suppler sold me a machine without charging Mvat. We both are from same state [Maharastra]. The machine is received from ABC of Gujrat against Form C. In ABC's bill I am a consignee and XYZ is buyer.  This is a sale in transit transaction.

Here ABC will issue Form E1 to XYZ and XYZ will issue Form C to ABC. But is it ok that XYZ not charged me Mvat? or any form which I should receive or issue? 

Pl Help

CA. Anindya Mitra (FCA,DISA) (55 Points)
Replied 07 March 2010

good work............

shikha agrawal (article) (37 Points)
Replied 09 April 2010

please someone answer is any cst chargeable by the first interstate sellar in E-1 sales & any CST is chargeable in any susequent sales i.e E- sales 

Dominic (Owner) (21 Points)
Replied 14 September 2011

Hey can anyone please help me. I am wanting to buy a Laptop directly from Dell India, now the issue is they have asked me to get a form from the Sales tax office so that they can ship the Laptop from Bangalore to Kolkata. This they said is only necessary for the state of West Bengal. Now they have asked me to get a form called Form 32 ...but i did not get such form instead some one told me that for an interstate purchase i would need a Form E2. Please some help me out here. 

Thanks.

Shiv Jindal (Accounts Officer) (46 Points)
Replied 25 May 2012

I have a querry about E-1 Sale

We are located at haryana and purchasing material from Punjab but without getting the delivery transferring the material to our customer who is also located in punjab state. querries are:

1.  Whate rate of tax to be charged by our supplier (VAT or CST)

2. Can we recover the tax amount from our customer which has been paid to our supplier.

3 Our customer can take the benifit of input tax or not ? whereever both parties belong to same state i.e. Punjab.

amol dhuri (accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 11 October 2012

Dear sir,

we are "J"(Mumbai) purchase goods from "A" (Pune) in E1,  where we are given c-form to "A" & "A" GIven E1 Form to us. We are sales those good to "G" (rajasthan) & "G" are given C-form to us. & "G" is requesting for E2 form it's liable to give E2 form to "G"   & if Yes than where we can mention this amount in CST/MVAT return. 

Please guide us

Regards,

Amol Dhuri

Accountant

amol.dhuri @ yahoo.co.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: