Easy Office
LCI Learning

Submit Rectification online for the A.Y. 2009-10

Page no : 2

(Guest)

It may be. But there may be any other missing data in your XML file.

abhi.taxconsultant@hotmail.com (abhi.taxconsultant@hotmail.com)   (22 Points)
Replied 06 August 2011

Dear Mr.Sanat sir,

I tried to upload rectification but the system shows an error msg but showing " your input details  are not Matching" inspit of my correct  data. I think the system is not properly functioned. I even report the matter to it but no response.

regards

dattatreya Sarma (accountant) (108 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

sir,

can i submit 2010-11 rectification now?

i filed tax returns in Aug 2010 for AY 2010-11

i submitted some  wrong information in that (Lack on knowledge) i filled tds details in self assessment tax column 

i got demand notice now so can i rectify my return now pls send 

Lokesh BV (CA Final) (122 Points)
Replied 24 May 2016

Dear Sir,

IN our case ITAT disallowed sofware cost therfore we need to capitalise from AY 2008-09  and to be claim depreciation  but  all subsequent year reqular assessemt completed as per IT retun without Software deprectiaon know we need to calim Deprectiation due to additional deprectiaon and there will be refund so shall  we go with rectification under section 154, is it valid to apply under section 154 if not please can you guide how to go about this? because simply requesting officer will not work unless cash expenses or else he will prolong the rectification.

If i am not wrong 154 rectification to be completed within 6 month from the date of applicaiton so we can easily followup with legal authotication please put your valuable comment.

Thank you sir.....

Lokesh BV

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: