Easy Office
LCI Learning

Annual ROC Return 20B,23AC,23AVA E-Filing

Page no : 2

Rashmi (CS) (90 Points)
Replied 28 January 2011

I wish to know the additional attachments to Form 23AC and Form 23ACA in case of government companies

Can someone tell me?

prateek kasera (none) (22 Points)
Replied 28 January 2011

I had filled one 20B of a company, in which the field Financial Year to which AGM is related was wrongly entered (Typing mistake). Being of 31.03.2010 I typed 31.03.2009.

The receipt is also showing Form 20B for the year ending 31.03.2009.

Rest all fields were entered correctly.

plz. provide a solution

nandini mishra (individual) (592 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

in the case of 20B if filed the same only receipt is generated don't pay fees and wait for the expiry of challan and then file a fresh form. if filed the form and payment made through credit card file a fresh form 20B and give the reason for again filing this form duly signed by the director

prateek kasera (none) (22 Points)
Replied 01 February 2011

I have already made the payment, before the error was discovered, and the form is approved and AGM date is also updated in Company Master Data.

If I need to file the form again, please tell me where should i put the reason for refilling.

Thanks for your cooperation

nandini mishra (individual) (592 Points)
Replied 01 February 2011

in my opinion you have to write the reason on companies letterhead duly signed by director of the company then file the same as fresh filing and attach annual return alongwith this letter in fresh form

Jayashree S Iyer (Company Secretary) (3224 Points)
Replied 04 February 2011

In Form 20B, all other details pertaining to date of AGM, Share capital structure, Details of Directors, Details of Shareholders, etc. are filled correctly for the period ending 31.03.2010, I suppose.

That being the case I feel it's a pure clerical error and you can ignore it as all other details contained in the form including the attachment i.e. Schedule V  would obviously  prove that the form is for the period 2009-10,

Views of other experts in the form are welcome.

YOOSUFALI.CT (Student CMA) (22 Points)
Replied 24 October 2013

hi 

please forward me to form 20b in excel format 

mail id -alict2010 @ gmail.com

CA.Manoj Kumar (OWNER) (24 Points)
Replied 13 November 2014

Please can somebody provide the updated formats of the attachments of roc returns as per companies act 2013.......??

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register