Easy Office

List of Firms Providing Articleship In Delhi

Page no : 4
(Guest)
hi sumit thanks for replaying. i gave interview at SNB . interview was alright but they told me, their policy is that they dont allow for coaching for final exams and even dont allow transfers while articleship training. when i argued for coaching that i ll manage time. they told me that we cannot differentiate. if we dont allow to anyone how can we allow to you. i think they wont select me as i argued for coaching and was not properly ready to sign the bond for 3 yrs. what should i do? should i sign the bond? i posted my resumes to all the 24 firms you told. but i didnt received call from anywhere except SNB and dont think they would select me. can you tell me some more good firms. i wanted to inform you that addresses which you have given for RSM & CO and VINOD JAIN & ASSOCIATES are wrong as i receieved my resumes back from these firms due to wrong address. can u give me correct addresses of these firms. bye

achin (student) (124 Points)
Replied 14 August 2007

Hi sumit I want to know how is S R Dinodia in delhi for articleship?

(Guest)
can u tell me how are following firms for doing articleship: N LODHA & ASSOCIATES , Estd. 2002, (Narayan Lodha) Address:51a, Everest Appartment, Pocket A3, Kalkaji Extension, New Delhi Description: Providing Services of Chartered Accountants S. P. KAPOOR & COMPANY Platinum Membership at Indian Yellow Pages , Estd. 1980, (Sanjeev Kapoor) Address:E-139, S.F, Greater Kailash - 2, New Delhi Phone(s):91-11-41639495,292223... Fax(s) : 91-11-41639495 Mobile : 989973452 Description: Chartered Accountants redering Services of Auditing, Busines set up in India, Maintenance of Accounts, Income tax, Fema, RBI , Financial Advisory & Tax Consultant PIYUSH & ASSOCIATES , Estd. 1994, (p jain) Address:f - 87 east of kailash, new delhi Description: Chartered Accountants FCA, Information Systems Auditors CISA, Member Indian Council For Arbritration O. P. SONI & COMPANY , Estd. 1976, (Om Prakash Soni) Address:P-31, sriniwaspuri, New Delhi Description: Experts in Internal Auditing, Accounting System Designing, Taxation & Company Law Matters, Computer Software Programmings, Financial Consultancy,

(Guest)
my email id is : kumarmukeshsingh63045 @ gmail.com please contect me 9213902019

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)
hi plz tell me abt how to apply in the big articleship firms .n how big is the role of approach for gettin thr.i also need the email ids to send my resume .....pls help me out...............

(Guest)
hi this is kalpna plz tell me a articleship in delhi anywhere i have cleared my cpt exam whether i can get articleship in a good firm

(Guest)
c-163 sushant lok -1 gurgaon -122002 haryana hi sir, i have just cleared my CPT i got cleared in my first attemt (108/200) i am looking forward for the articleship i am most interested and i will try to work with my full efficiency and to your expectations too.. i will be thankful to you if u provide me this opportunity... yours thankfully kanwar

(Guest)
Hi1 All I am working in Earnst & Young Delhi it is miserable. Don't have time for studies even. So, it better to do articleship from some normal firms.

(Guest)
top c.a firms in delhi providing articleship for students their addresses and email ids.

Shivani Bansal (Chartered Accountant) (43 Points)
Replied 03 November 2007

Hello sumit Could u give me any idea of firms that give good exposure for ca articleship . Although i m already taking articleship in a firm but not satisfied. So could u suggest me somthing

Shivani Bansal (Chartered Accountant) (43 Points)
Replied 03 November 2007

Hello sumit Could u give me any idea of firms that give good exposure for ca articleship . Although i m already taking articleship in a firm but not satisfied. So could u suggest me somthing

(Guest)
hi sir this is Gautam here completed CPT in Nov. 2006 with 58% marks and presently doing articleship in a CA firm in south Delhi but due to some problems i just want to transfer my articleship in other firms. so may i expect a littlle help from your side. i would also like to inform you that i have tried in many CA firm and had been selected also but they were asking for reference. so what should i do?

(Guest)
Can u please help me out by listing me with the List of Firms Providing Articleship In Hyderabad.Thanks inAdvance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: