Easy Office

List of Firms Providing Articleship In Delhi

Page no : 3
(Guest)
hi.......wats d procedure to post cv at top 10 ca firms n wats d elegibility dey require

(Guest)
HI THIS IS ANKITA PLZ TELL ME THE ARTICLESHIP IN C.P. I HV JST CLEARED MY CPT WITH 119 WHETHER I CAN GET A ARTICLESHIP IN GOOD FIRM

(Guest)
hi sumit i jst want to know i how should i submit my resume in top 10 firms

Sumit (CA Practice ) (675 Points)
Replied 20 July 2007

Hi Ankita You can send your resume eiher by Hand or through Courier or Post, but it is better to send your resume by registered post as it will guarantee the receiving of your resume to those firms. Secoundly you should also deliver your resume by hand and enquire from them about the availability of articleship. Bye Sumit Aggarwal 9971444888

(Guest)
i want to do articleship in any of the top 10 firms in delhi for my c.a.plz tell me the address of those firms and also give me details if they have any seats vaccant for articleship.

(Guest)
could u please tell me top firms of chartered accounting firms in delhi providing article ship give me their email id and address.

Replied 22 July 2007

Hi Manas check out the first page containing the list of good firms providing articleship in delhi on the basis of their merit.

gaurav MANCHANDA (STUDENT) (30 Points)
Replied 26 July 2007

thanksfor providing the nkist of firms in delhi n dothey take second attempts pass outs

(Guest)
i want to know the top chartered accounting firms delhi .their addresses and their email ids.

(Guest)
list of firms providing articleship in hyderabad

(Guest)
list ofgood firms providing Articleship in delhi

(Guest)
can u provide me the e-mail addresses of good firms providing articleship in delhi

(Guest)
hi sumit i wanted to know whether sahni natrajan &behl is at national level. name of the companies audited by this firm & its interview procedure.

(Guest)
i wanted to know whether sahni natrajan &behl is at national level. name of the companies audited by this firm & its interview procedure.

Replied 11 August 2007

Hi Nikki SNB is a very good firm for all whether for articleship or for the job. They have a lot of international clients, names i don't know. I was interviewed in SNB for articleship. They asked me to describe yourself and then they give me a word in which i have to write an essay of about 200 words. Bye Sumit Aggarwal 9971444888

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: