Easy Office

List of Firms Providing Articleship In Delhi

Page no : 2

Doing Ca (63 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

hi sumit sir
         i m new to this forum..i m pe2 student..can u pls tell me whether our marks matters most in selection process and whether there will be any response if we send our resume via mail for articleship?

thnx in advance

Sumit (CA Practice ) (675 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

Hello Friend

Yes our marks do matter in selection process but only in respect of some of the top firms.

It is generally recommended to send your resume through post or by hand addressing to the HR manager.

Bye

Sumit Aggarwal

Vaibhavmani (13 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

hi goodmorning sir
i just want the e mail id of all the firm which  uhave listed above
thank u :

Replied 10 May 2007

hello Vaibhavmani

all of us in this forum are friends, so don't call sir to me.

Secondly the information which I have posted is the complete information that I have and I don't have any email id of these firms.
But you can get their email id by searching these firms on google.

Thanks

Sumit Aggarwal

Ravi (13 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

Hey Sumit I and I guarantee all of us on this forum are grateful for the information posted by you. I would like to know what kind of software is used in CA firms for accounts and audit is Excel used extensively?

Thanks in advance

Replied 10 May 2007

Hello Ravi

I can't say anything about the softwares used by the CA firms for accounts. Different firms uses different softwares. However most commonly accounting software used is Tally 7.2.

Regarding excel, it will be an edge if you have some sound knowledge in excel.

I have a lot of softwares on excel and its uses but due to their bulkiness it will not be possible for me to post them in this forum. However I can give u a part of it with which you might be able to know a lot of other functions of excel which you might not have heard yet.

Thanks

Sumit Aggarwal

Ravi (13 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

Thanks Sumit please send me these software I am interested and would be grateful my email is: raveeraven @ yahoo.com

Replied 10 May 2007

Hi Ravi

I have sent the software at your email id.

Bye

Sumit Aggarwal

Ravi (19 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

Hey sumit thanks but I did not receive the file please send them to me again, I would be grateful                                               raveeraven @ yahoo.com Thanks

Replied 10 May 2007

ok

Rachit (46 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

hi sumit

thanks for list . can u guide me that  HOW GOOD IS FIRM LUTHRA & LUTHRA . look i am chandigarh lad . and wish to join some good firm for exposure l . so will  L & L  solve my purpse . or should i look out in some better option .

en also i have links only uptill that firm in delhi ..but in chandigarh i can join in the one of the best of CHD.

REGARDs . help me out frnd

rachit

Replied 10 May 2007

Yes Luthra & Luthra is a good firm so far its delhi Branch is concerned. I don't know about the best firms available in chandigarh.

My personal view is to join some good firm in chandigarh itself.

Bye

Sumit

Replied 10 May 2007

Hello Sonam

For you i have brought it in the first page again.
Hope it will help you out if you are living in Delhi.

Bye

Sumit Aggarwal

Ca Student (52 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

dear sumit,

u r mistaken that Grant thornton is having -IBM,TCS etc audits ..........it is having mainly internal audits of small US Subsidiay's...........

TCS - is with delloitte and similarly others............

shubhankar is right ....NM Raijji is really the top most audit firm now..........earlier it was below AFFergusons ....but now AFF -merged with delloitte .........so NM Raiji is top after big 3 in -stat audits and mergers advisory............

Replied 10 May 2007

Thanks CA student for giving such information

Can you give me the address, telphone no. and email id of [b]NM Raijji[/b]

Thanks again for drawing my attention to my mistake.

Bye

Sumit Aggarwal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: