Easy Office

The payment of bonus act, 1965-FAQ

Page no : 2

Prasanna (Working) (47 Points)
Replied 03 July 2012

SIR,

What are all included in  that 10,000????

Vijayeta Nawale (Sr. Accountant Executive)   (28 Points)
Replied 12 July 2012

Very nice compilation sir. 

Thank you!

CHHABI LAL (SDFDSAF) (21 Points)
Replied 29 September 2012

hello sir

I am working with a partnership firm since 1992.  Today if I drop my job. What is the gratuity proceedure.  i.e. only 17 or any other compansation. Last 4-5 years back my company had paid a gratutity 32 days i.e. 17 +15 days compansation.  Now day they arr not paying. please help me

Hemant Kumar Bathwal (Branch in charge) (21 Points)
Replied 29 September 2012

hello everybody

I Want to know whether bonus is payable on arrear wages??

Ajay Goyal (CA Business) (25 Points)
Replied 19 October 2012

Hi I am working with one of the MNC and have been asked to do calculation of bonus as per Bonus act 1965. I did the calculation but in one thing I am not pretty sure that is maximum bonus. As we all know that maximum bonus rate is 20% but I just wanted to know that whether we can pay bonus with the rate of 10% or say 12%? I talked with multiple consultants and even Big 4 also. However, they are having different-different opinion. Someone says we can pay in between 8.33% to 20% but few people said either minimum or maximum.

I am totally confused Pls help me out..

Ajay Goyal

CAUTILITY.in (Student CA Final ) (35 Points)
Replied 20 October 2012

The Government of India publishes all the enactments (acts) & laws passed by the Act of Parliament in the official Gazette. All such acts are made available for download by providing a search feature by name or the year in which the law has been passed. The link can be found here at www.india.gov.in Source: www.cautility.in , Establishing network of resources for the professional services

jegan (junior engineer) (21 Points)
Replied 27 October 2012

i am working as a junior civil engineer in a concern last 6 years. now i am getting 11000. my eligible bonus amount min and max how much.

tom rar (lawer) (22 Points)
Replied 31 October 2012

Very good justification. One more thing hesitation inside my head. Remember to rectify the idea.

Manish Gautam (Service) (23 Points)
Replied 03 November 2012

My Company has earned profit in to 4 th year of its incorporation/commencement. The allocable surplus is more than the Minimum Bonus Payable under the Act. Is it mandatory to pay maximum bonus of 20%. Will the provision of Set on & Set off will apply to my company. 

Manikandan (Article Assistant) (63 Points)
Replied 20 December 2012

if an employee retired, nd he is entitled for previous yr bonus..den wht is mode of payment of bonus..whether it is in cash or cheque... pls reply asap... thanks in advance..smiley

BUDDHA DEB DAS (B.Com) (34 Points)
Replied 11 March 2020

OK,understand but my queries in respect of an employee who receives earlier period fractional bonus i.e. for F.Y.2018-19 for 5 months as per joining date then he must get full bonus for whole of the F.Y.2019-20 i.e.April'2019 to March'2020 as the employee served resignation letter as one month notice where he desires to leave and accepted accordingly .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: