Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > Final >

Demand of CA in near Future

Pages : 1 2 3

CA Final B.Com(Hons.)

[ Scorecard : 138]
Posted On 02 July 2010 at 14:03 Report Abuse

Today the scenario is that every body is doing CA so i would lyk 2 knw whether CA course will be in demand even after 10-15 years the same way as it is now??

Online classes for CA CS CMA

CA RAJESH BALSARA
Proprietor

[ Scorecard : 213]
Posted On 02 July 2010 at 14:19

Yes..So far as Government is complicating the various law in the name of simplifying those, the demand of CA's will remain intact..As regard of Inflow or overinflow or shortage of number of ca, the institute is already controlling thru its results.!!

Total thanks : 1 times

shinoj
ab

[ Scorecard : 1171]
Posted On 02 July 2010 at 15:47

see Charu....if u look in this way  that CA will denmand will be there or not i'll say there will be...even after 100 years......but today there is very LIMITED DEMAND n even after 100 years demand will be LIMITED only...last year less than 5000 students clear CA final....so u ICAI make 10000 CAs all will not get job.....but in case of software engineers,doctors lakhs n lakhs become engineers dotors n still get decent job.......but in CA though clearing each n every stage n becoming CA is not easy the pay package is not so high at the end.......also compaines now looking for skilled people for specific job n like.........conlcusive i can say if in future any body want to do CA...do it after std 12th n complete ca final in time......else doing CA not WORTH if u taking 10 years to complete it......but earliers times even if u take 10 years it was jusified.....now compaines started liking even b.com holdres too........

ANIRBAN DAS
CMA, B.Com, CA Final,

[ Scorecard : 1480]
Posted On 02 July 2010 at 16:43

we can see the rising demand for the profession of CA, as slowly students are getting aware of the opportunities of the profession, but everybody is not able to clear the exams......that is the essence as it shows that there are less CAs in comparison to the overall demand. therefore i dont think that the demand will ever decrease. the course has been designed in the manner to generate maximum benefit for the future CAs!

CA D.A. Udhwani
Self

[ Scorecard : 96]
Posted On 02 July 2010 at 20:43

The demand for CA's will always be very high as you can see the economic growth also if you consider the no. of persons becoming CA is same as it was 3-4 years back and now even old CA's are planning for there retirement so the no of memberships is increasing but the effective no. of CA's is intact hence, don't worry about future demand.

jose.p
CA in service

[ Scorecard : 1676]
Posted On 02 July 2010 at 20:52

Retirement; in my building; a 78 year old is still practising. He only signs the documents; all the work is done by his staff.

Sudev Namboothiri
CA FINAL

[ Scorecard : 429]
Posted On 02 July 2010 at 22:24

Dear Charu ,

Economy is growing faster law and tax are changes regularly but the growth rate of CA is very low.

Todays only 1.63 lakhs CA are in India. So I don't think the value or demand of CA will not go down.

But , since new  CAs are coming in the industry , in my opinion competition among CAs will grow.

It leads  CA become more competative and knowledgeble profession..

Mayank Saraogi
Learner

[ Scorecard : 170]
Posted On 02 July 2010 at 22:43

why do u look the way tht how many of thm r doing

just see how many of thm r passing

Member (Account Deleted)

[ Scorecard : 92]
Posted On 02 July 2010 at 22:45

A really great part of CA is you have a right to practice outside India with few additions in current qualifications, besides at reasonable cost and satisfying future.

ICAI has no restriction, as earlier, to even undergo articleship outside India.

CA's will stay in demand, becoz of the strong fundamentals that we infuse through learning and keeping corporate pillars stay eternal. Cash flows!!

Kalpesh Chauhan,
Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com)

[ Scorecard : 8160]
Posted On 02 July 2010 at 23:05

Originally posted by : CA RAJESH BALSARA

Yes..So far as Government is complicating the various law in the name of simplifying those, the demand of CA's will remain intact..As regard of Inflow or overinflow or shortage of number of ca, the institute is already controlling thru its results.!!

agree

There are 20 Replies to this message

Related Files