close x

Delhi new DVAT 30 and 31 in a new format as Annexure 2A and 2B & Notification

Dear All,

Please find the attached Delhi VAT notification with regard to DVAT 30 and DVAT 31, the format has been changed to Annexure 2A (Purchases) and Annexure 2B (Sales) in a new format.

Please find the attached notification for the same.

Subramanya

Attached File : 59 delcir99 2 .pdf downloaded 6568 times

Total thanks : 2 times

Dear All,

While filing the Delhi DVAT 16 returns of April 2010 whether we need to submit  the Sales and Purchase details in the new format - Annexure 2A and Annexure 2B

or

using old DVAT 30 and 31 format ?

Please clarify.... ?

YES ONE HAS TO FILE FORM 2A AND 2B ON ANY FORMAT WHETER  IT IS OLD OR NEW BUT ONE HAS TO FILE THEPAPER

C.A

Dear Brajesh,

In Delhi we have two types of 2A and 2B

1) Annexure 2A and 2B : Monthwise-Partywise Report of Sales and Purchases

2) Form 2A and 2B : Forms Requisition and Utilization

As per the recent amendment, Delhi VAT dept has introduced Annexure 2A and 2B which needs to be submitted to the department along with the return

Asstt. A/cs Manager

Dear all,

can anyone send me the format of 2a & 2b.

thanks all for uploading DVAT Annexure 2a & 2b.

Regards,

Mohammad Zaki Ansari

Moolchand Hospital

Lajpat Nagar-III,

New Delhi-110024

India

In case we are filing a single return for the 2 or more units located in Delhi, the above annuxure would be made consolidated basis OR separet for each unit?

Dear friends, Kindly help me regarding Annexure 2A & 2B. Suppose we have large number of customer. how can we fillup Annexure 2B in the Department Site. One by one or import from excel file ?

Thanking you,

When we filed the Online 2A and 2B and after that at the time of approval of the same it shows the error which is as follows

AN ERROR HAS PREVENTED YOUR CHANGES FROM BEING SAVED

PLEASE HELP ME!

Originally posted by : suriyakanta Nayak
Dear friends, Kindly help me regarding Annexure 2A & 2B. Suppose we have large number of customer. how can we fillup Annexure 2B in the Department Site. One by one or import from excel file ?

Thanking you,

Hi,

The data can be imported to the dept given software either in notepad or in excel format. You can download the format from Dept website.

subramanya

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :