Dedicated to ca final students

(Guest)

Hi guys…..finally exams are over!!!! So I thought I’d write dis post…..everything dat I experienced in the past 2 months while studying for CA Final exams…..well, here are a few things-

I have started hating coffee…..every time I used to feel sleepy, my sis wud make me drink coffee….she  used to say “hav coffee….u won’t feel sleepy….it’ll help u concentrate better”….if I feel sleepy before 3 am, I hav to drink coffee….and the worst thing is- it actually helps!!!! (who doesn’t like to sleep!)crying

After many days wen I stepped foot out of my home….went downstairs….I discovered dat the whole ground near the building was dug up (wow…..I was not even aware of dat!)surprise

For a day and half, I didn’t realize Dad was not in the city.enlightened

I havn’t had rice at nite since 40 days…..coz it makes me feel sleepy!sad

During the exams, I started finding borrrrinnnggggg movies entertaining…..dat’s called desperation!

I had to carry glucose wid me for every exam….but didn’t hav the time to take a sip!

After every exam, I thought “agla paper acche se likhungi…..it’ll be really good”….dis never happened!sad

I thought “exam ke baad toh koi acchi movie dekhungi”…..discovered dere is no good movie to watch……any movie suggestions?????

I hav the sympathy of every one…..jus becoz I am studying for CA examssmiley

I was counting days “kab aayega May 17!”

The question paper gave me a shock….but stil I had to write sumthing! I was so busy writing dat I din’t realize students were busy copying (I wonder….don’t they realize the consequences!)no The girl sitting ahead of me told me after the exams got over “I wanted to ask you dat question on Random error- Portfolio Management”….and I asked “during the exam?????”….anyways I wish I knew the answer…angry

The best McAlooTikki/McVeggie I hav had til today was the one I had after my exams got over! (you see, after all dose days of avoiding “bahar ka khana!”)laugh

A day after my exams, I said in my sleep… “I’m not goin’ to pay any excise duty!”….left my sis wondering!

and.....all this is true!

All the very best for results!!!! May God bless us all!!!! ICAI- apna haath hamare sar se mat uthana!