Easy Office
LCI Learning

Dedicated to all the female members of CCI !!

Page no : 2

Gourav Kapoor (CA Final Student) (2977 Points)
Replied 07 March 2011

thanks vinnzz........aur ek baat........ mera name GOURAV hai....GAURAV nahi.........ha ha ha 

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 07 March 2011

https://www.stateofkerala.in/news/img/Womensday2.jpgHAPPY WOMEN`S DAY

Great article bro, was planning to write same article tonight but you wrote and its super duper one bro..Even if i wrote would not come like this....:)

Yes women made so many change in this world, we are proud of them. Earlier they want coming outside the kitchen and now they are in top seats like ( CEO, MD, VP) its very great to see this generation women making very big impact..Earlier in the family every one prefering male child and were killing girl child if they born..

Now we are happy:) to see all prefering females too and giving them an opporunity to survive in this world and make big imapct...

Yes agree with bro in CCI too we have great women did great things, CA Devanshi Gandhi, CA Nikitha and many more..

Feature: . Sarita, Sneha, Resham, Naina, Kushoboo, Lovely, Priyam, Mallika & many more going to make big impact in Finance sector as well in CCI too...Proud to have them on CCI board...

Best of luck to all womens...

From disability to ability

Here are two women who have proved that physical disability is no obstacle if one has the ugre to overcome their handicap for achieving golry. Anjali Aurora and Neha Bansali are the two women who have made themselves role models with their self-confidence and determination and set an example to thousands of women. Both these women had spent their childhood singing, playing and dancing like any girl of their age. But their lives did not proceed evenly for them. Anjali grew blind. Neha Bansali who confirmed to the wheel chair when she hurt her spine. Yet they out-grew their disabilities. Anjali Aurora became the assistant manager in Air-force Authority. Neha Bansali is a successful Chartered Accountant. These two women who perform their duties with assistance from a companion stand as an ideal to the society. The Ability Foundation of Chennai presented them with National Awards. Their experiences in their words.

Neha Bansali:

I was born in Delhi and grew up there. I belong to a middle class family. I have a gounger brother and a younger sister. When I was playing with my friends my spine received a minor injury. But because of infection the entire spine got affected. As a result I could not sit up and got confined to the wheel chair. Except my right hand I could not move any part of my body. I had to depend on others to attend to the daily ablutions. I wanted to commit suicide. The support given by my father and mother, my sister and brother kept me up, I took the +2 exam. I scored 92% in the exams. This achievement gave me confidence and encouragement. I took the chartered accountant’s final exam and stood tenth in the national ranking. This success made me live and I grew up from then on.

I, who was confined always to the wheel chair with ability to move only one hand, developed a great urge to achieve something notable. I could secure a job as a chartered accountant in a firm and became the chief accountant. I co-ordinated the duties of 300 exployees and solved the problems of our clients all over the country. Though disabled and faced many problems, I could overcome problems with self-confidence. I want to convey to other physically challenged persons that though it is inevitable to seek help form others, if only we can mould our lives as a model to be followed by others. It gives us great strength. If any one of you need any help in the chartered accountancy course you can visit me in neha.bansal 29 @ rediffmail. Com.

See this link

Get Inspired seeing this toppers....:)

6 Like

(Guest)

FANTASTIC WORK DONE BY YOU DEAR PULKIT..WOMEN HAS ALWAYS PLAYED A VITAL ROLE IN OUR SOCIETY.AND THEIR CONTRIBUTION OVER THE YEARS HAS BEEN ENORMOUS IN EVER ASPECT.....As every one knows that a Women plays a role of MOTHER,SISTER,WIFE,FRIEND AND A TRUE COMPANION in each individual's LIFE..She is GREAT because she is everything..THANKS a LOT for SHARING...And HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN's DAY to all the female members on CCI and others on my behalf....ALWAYS RESPECT WOMEN...!!!!

2 Like

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)
Replied 07 March 2011

Very wonderful article again

and advance Happy birthday Gaurav

1 Like

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 07 March 2011

First of thanku pulkit bhai for sharing such a nice article of womens day.smile. , . . . . Our Mother is a first women in our lyf., she is always our idol in our lyf, bcoz we all knw , maa se badhkar duniya me aur koi nahi.smile. . . . . . . . . . . . Also, women the ideal for the innate ability to care, love and sacrifice. She plays persistent roles of a mother,daughter,wife,sister,friend,guide and teacher. She is the most patient as well as the most courageous person, . . . . In last i say u all cci family that, . . . Celebrate women's day by gifiting some special gifts to your loved mom or sister or wife or friend to remember the support given by them. This will make them fell very happy and feel more responsible for you .smile. . HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY.
2 Like

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 07 March 2011

Chanda Kochhar, CEO and MD, ICICI Bank.

Chanda Kochhar

Chanda Kochhar, CEO and MD, ICICI Bank.

The financial services sector is dominated by women in India. As many as 54 per cent of the women CEOs are, according to EMA Partners, in financial services.

Chanda Kochhar is among the leading women in India's financial services sector. She took over as managing director and CEO of ICICI Bank from May 1, 2009.

According to Chanda Kochhar who was appointed as ICICI Bank's new chief executive officer, companies must consider merit and not be biased to any gender and women should not expect to be treated differently in any field.

Shikha Sharma, CEO and MD, Axis Bank.

Shikha Sharma

Shikha Sharma, CEO and MD, Axis Bank.

Shikha Sharma heads Axis Bank.  Shikha Sharma worked with the ICICI group for 28 years. Sharma is credited for the bank's growth in personal financial services.

"Amongst private and foreign banks, women almost outnumber men. This has been helped in no mean measure by women from ICICI Bank who have joined other financial institutions in recent times," said EMA Partners managing partner K Sudarshan.

Kalpana Morparia, country head of JPMorgan.

Kalpana Morparia

Kalpana Morparia, country head of JPMorgan.

Kalpana Morparia is the country head of JPMorgan. Morparia worked for 33 years with the ICICI Group. She became a part of the board of directors in 2001, and later became joint managing director at ICICI Bank.

Morparia was instrumental in developing ICICI's well-diversified financial services business.

Renuka Ramnath.

Renuka Ramnath

Renuka Ramnath.

Former chief of ICICI Venture Renuka Ramnath launched the Multiples Alternate Asset Management in 2009.

Multiples is raising their first private equity fund targeting both domestic and international institutional investors and ultra high networth individuals.

The target size is approximately $400 million.  Multiples Alternate Asset Management will make sector-agnostic investments in India.

Naina Lal Kidwai, CEO, HSBC

Naina Lal Kidwai

Naina Lal Kidwai, CEO, HSBC

Naina Lal Kidwai is the CEO of Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India. Fortune magazine listed Kidwai among the World's Top 50 Corporate Women from 2000 to 2003. She has been awarded with Padma Shri, one of India's highest civilian honours.

According to various studies and EMA Partners' estimates, there is no shortage of female talent. In Germany, over 25 per cent executives are women, in the UK more than 30 per cent and in France over 35 per cent. In board appointments, the numbers decline further.

Meera Sanyal, CEO, ABN Amro Bank (now RBS).

Meera Sanyal

Meera Sanyal, CEO, ABN Amro Bank (now RBS).

Meera Sanyal was appointed as CEO of ABN Amro Bank  in December 2007.

Sanyal was working as corporate executive vice president and head of services (Asia) of ABN Amro. She was earlier the chief operating officer of the bank.

In Germany, just over 10 per cent of board members are women, according to EMA Partners. In France, it is as low as 7 per cent.

To address this imbalance, some countries have insisted on minimum levels of board female members. Norway, in 2004, inaugurated a quota system stipulating that 40 per cent of the board of a publicly quoted company should be women otherwise that company could be delisted. In 2007, Spain decided to go the same way.

The Royal Bank of Scotland took over ABN's assets globally, including in India, early this year.

Manisha Girotra, MD, UBS.

Manisha Girotra

Manisha Girotra, MD, UBS.

Manisha Girotra heads UBS in India.  Girotra has over 18 years of experience in investment banking. Girotra has worked on the privatisation of the Indian Petrochemicals Corporation, Tata-SIA's bid for Air India and Scottish & Newcastle's investment in the UB group.

Ashu Suyash heads Fidelity Fund Management. In the Fortune 500 list, only 7 per cent women CEOs are from financial services.

Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, MD, Biocon.

Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw

Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, MD, Biocon.

Eleven per cent of the Indian women CEOs are in the media and another 11 per cent in pharmaceuticals.

Thus, Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw is the chairman and managing director of Biocon and Villoo Morawala Patel is the founder, chairman and managing director of Avesthagen.

https://business.rediff.com/slide-show/2009/dec/01/slide-show-1-more-women-ceos-in-india-than-abroad.htm

2 Like

Replied 07 March 2011

@ Madhu.......Thanks

(Guest)

First of all I would like to say that we should STOP this gender discrimination altogether. Instead of looking upon each other as males or females, can’t we just be humans first.

Role of woman in evolving in our society as they occupy position, importance and influence in new economy. But this is just the beginning. A lot of work is required to be done at the gross root level.

The heart of India belongs to the rural part of the country and a girl child is still considered as a taboo there. Forget about the recognition, they are not even provided with their basic rights. Much to the surprise, they are not even aware that they have any rights.

Every woman must be empowered with education besides other fundamental rights. In rural India, if a girl survives its existence, she is considered as a burden on parents. She is not being sent to school (sometimes there is not even a school in the village, get up lethargic administrators of this country) and is married in her teens. The mind of a person is goofy in his/her teens. So how would be she able to adjust in her new life when the child is in need for the guidance of their parents?

Education unlocks the potential of a woman and is accompanied by improvements in health, nutrition and well being of a woman and their families. Even though the society is progressing but it is confined and need to be spread throughout India. Strict measures should be taken to stop killing of girl child fetus and abolish the system of child marriage. Give women’s their age long due and set them free. Let them fly and touch the sky.

In urban India woman’s are becoming super women and juggling their family and professional lives. There are a number of issues which they have to face here, like, dominance from male counterparts, security concerns, harassment and right to equality. But still they perform their best and sometimes even outperform their male counterparts. In many cases this hurts the male ego and situation worsens further. It’s high time that we should change our thinking, respect their identity and walk along with them instead of trying to push them back. A woman is playing multifold roles. She’s a homemaker, a professional and may more. Men with quality, respects women equality.

The Willingness to listen, the patience to understand, the strength to support, the heart to care and just to be there…

That is beauty of a lady! Go Girl, It’s your day! Happy Women’s Day!

6 Like

Osama J. Q (IPCC / S.Y.Bcom Student)   (322 Points)
Replied 07 March 2011

Good article.....Thanks for sharing.....Keep putting ur article links in my comment box.....
1 Like

Mahesh (Student) (386 Points)
Replied 07 March 2011

Mahesh (Student) (386 Points)
Replied 07 March 2011

For All CCI women'sFor All CCi women's and Pulkit ji superb article..so keep sharing....

2 Like

Replied 07 March 2011

Thanks Maddy

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 07 March 2011

3 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 07 March 2011

Wow so happy to see such a wonderful comments by all of you..

I totally agree with the comments of Deepak, Balu ji, Sneha, Hardik and Pruthal...

Thx MAddy and Saritha for such a nice pics...

But I still feel that I have failed to include some very important points due to limitations of words. I am sorry for that.

pooja tyagi (ca final m.com) (222 Points)
Replied 07 March 2011

hey great articllllllllllllle thanks fr giving respect to women thanku sooooooooooooo much

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: