Decision to be taken. urgent fellows!

devbhartia (student) (31 Points)

22 May 2014  
Cleared cpt in june 2012 (just after giving my ISC exam) securing 132. joined all professional coaching classes for ipcc attempt in may. due to health issues and stupidity missed 50% of my classes. soon realized that I can't appear in may because I have screwed my tuitions. again for november I collected all the notes and tried preparing but it had become tough to connect with books after long time. somehow managed to complete 50% of the syllabus and sat for the exams. results were terrible. and now again I am suppose to sit for ipcc this time.. and truly speaking I have not been focused at all once again and I stand no where once again. my well wishers wants me to drop CA and choose something else.. like something related to craft work.. because I do them with much enthusiasm and love. my mom wants and aspires to see me as a CA. and its not about my mom! even I love reading all its subjects. it brings me happiness when I do it the right way. I feel a step ahead everytime I come across some new acts, provisions, and related matters. and in this one year struggle of ipcc I now love reading and learning it. but because of the time lag and late realization I am cent % sure I am not clearing it this time. because I am not prepared with cost fm and law. and I am unable to revise other subjects because of depression that I am going to shatter my mom once again. please suggest what should I do? drop CA.? drop this term and start preparing well for november.? (huge amendments are coming in! so will I have to join coaching classes again) valuable suggestions needed! its about my career! please help