Darr ................................

highlyambitious (just student) (333 Points)

28 October 2011  

I am preparing for my cs executive exam. i had written group 1 of it last june and didnt clear it. now i have enrolled for both the modules and exams are exactly 2 months away.

To be true i am studying well compared to last attempt. but my plan of studying systematically from august start failed. however i have made a plan for 2 months and just wrote it down as said by one of members of CCI. But i still have something called fear within me.

some thoughts come to my mind like

" if i fail.....i will quit.....i will end myself( had a dream of it one night)....i will join a job and quit studies.....etc.....

i try to be positive many times but the fear takes control of me at times.....i know i have to conquer this fear to be successful. i was just thinking and was deep in thought today afternoon and suddendly my father came to me and sensed something is wrong within me.he just asked " son....you will pass this time right?". dont know why i am afraid why i am so upset these days. my friends say i am depressed .....come lets enjoy and go to movie and relax......

i am really sad ......i disperately want to succeed this time in december......oh fear i wanna conquer you