Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Excise >

CST Refund-EOU.

Pages : 1

[ Scorecard : 300]
Posted On 13 October 2009 at 15:30 Report Abuse

Dear Sirs.

As per Appendix 14-I-I of FTP, EOU are entitled to claim reimbursement of CST paid by them on procurement of material which is used in the manufacture of finished goods which is being exported.

For this purpose a certificate from CA in support of having made payment to the Vendor, was sufficient. In case, the payments were made by bank directly to the Vendor, as per advice from the EOU Unit, copy of Bank advices were sufficient for the purpose of sanction of reimbursement of CST.

In view of latest RBI guidelines, all payments needs to be made through RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement), Bank does not issue any documentary evidence having made payment to the Vendor. Therefore, it would be very difficult to get the claim of reimbursement of CST processed and sanctioned by Develoment Commissioner.

Anyone facing such a difficulty, is requested to come-out with the comment/solution/representation, so that the issue can be addressed to the appropriate authority. .

Regards.

Dilip Darji.

Online classes for CA CS CMA

nitin.surve
Service

[ Scorecard : 29]
Posted On 14 October 2009 at 09:12

Dear Dilip,

In case of RTGS payments, we get UTR No. form bank which can be presented to, against each invoice. We are not submitting any advice to SEEPZ. When CA certifies the claim, they check the details whether payment is made & the cheque has subsequently realised.

Thanks,

Nitin

N V Ram
Manager

[ Scorecard : 272]
Posted On 07 July 2010 at 16:05

Can we claim refund if purchased within from Group Company ?

sandeep
Asst.Manager -finance

[ Scorecard : 26]
Posted On 19 December 2010 at 14:18

I wish to know the time limit for CST refund. shall i claimed refnd for the the F.Y.2007-08

Vijay K. Agrawal
Service

[ Scorecard : 608]
Posted On 19 December 2010 at 18:29

Dear friend,

you submit relevant extract of bank statement or UTR NO.with the claim.there is no problem at all. the procedure says that payment shoulde be made through banking channel or DD. we have claimed no. of time hence no problem

Yes you can cliam even if purchase from sister concern or group company. time limit if 6 month from the end of each quqrter. claim will be claim each quarter.

Regards,

Vijay Agrawal

There are 4 Replies to this message

Related Files