Easy Office
LCI Learning

Cs professional test paper

Page no : 2

RAHUL DALMIA (Article) (22 Points)
Replied 05 July 2012

can anyone help me with the cs professional postals...my exams are due this dec

CS JEETAM SAINI (Practicing Advocate at Rajasthan High Court)   (61 Points)
Replied 06 July 2012

respected ,

mine subjet regarding to cc certificate ..sir is there any problem for not submitting cc paper bcz from foundation level i didnt deposit cc paper ..and now i am preparing for cs final exam in dec 2012 for all group

so ,may u tell me it is compulsory to submit cc papers 

if saw may u provide me guidences ..regarding cc notes 

thanks .

jeetamsaini @ gmail.com

Uday (Company Secretary) (127 Points)
Replied 06 July 2012

@ Avinash

If you are confident then go for all groups at a time..otherwise go for 2 groups at a time.

@ Tejal

Don't worry CC Certificate will be posted to you. Institute always does it late to post the CC Certificates. If you dont get them visit the institute office and write a letter to them.

@ Jeetam

dear, don't worry...CC Certificates do not interfere with the exam writing.

ATTENTION TEJAL AND JEETAM... CC CERTIFICATE IS COMPULSORY REQUIREMENT FOR MEMBERSHIP. SO YOU CAN WRITE EXAM WITHOUT CC CERTIFICATE BUT MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET THE CERTIFICATE BEFORE APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP OF THE INSTITUTE.

PRAYERS AND BLESSINGS FOR ALL

Replied 06 July 2012

@ AVINASH

DEAR, I AM A PRACTISING COMPANY SECRETARY AND AN EXAMINER AT CS INSTITUTE.

I REQUEST YOU TO HAVE PATIENCE FOR YOUR QUERIES AND NOT SEND ME PERSONAL MESSAGES AGAIN AND AGAIN. I WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR DOUBTS, DON'T WORRY 

Tejal (CS) (123 Points)
Replied 09 July 2012

Dear Uday Sir,

Thank you so much.

Harish Chalam (Company Secretary) (75 Points)
Replied 27 August 2012

sir,

is it compulsory to undergo 15 months training for getting membership?

thanks

Replied 04 September 2012

@ HARISH

YES IT IS COMPULSORY TO UNDERGO 15 MONTHS TRAINING...

AND HARISH BETTER HURRY UP BECAUSE THE TRAINING PERIOD IS SOONG OING TO GET INCREASED FROM 15 MONTHS TO 24 MONTHS.

Nishma (Administrative Officer) (77 Points)
Replied 04 September 2012

Uday Sir,

Please suggest which reference book are good for cs executive exam and kind of answer expected from student (pattern of answer)? I shall be appearing for exam in dec 12 for both the modules.

CS Priyanka b. (student) (69 Points)
Replied 05 September 2012

Uday Sir,

Please, please tell me when is actually the institute is going to increase the training period from 15 months to 24 months? As I am planning to start it  next year.

And One more thing, I have got CC for only one module , Is it very much necessary to have CC's for all the modules? And if so then How can I obtain CC's for other modules

It will be nice if you can provide me your Email-Id so that If in between I have any doubts I can mail you.       I will be glad if you reply to my queries. 

Thanks. 

@ NISHMA:

I suggest you go through both the modules first. Then if time is available refer other things. PLEASE DO NOT REFER TO ANY SCANNERS WITHOUT READING THE MODULES. CS EXAM IS NOT SOME SCHOOL EXAM WHERE YOU WILL READ 'MOST LIKELY AND REPEATED' QUESTIONS' AND PASS EASILY.

PRAYERS AND BLESSINGS FOR YOU.

Nishma (Administrative Officer) (77 Points)

Thanks a lot Uday Sir for your guidance...!!!! 

Sonu Pandey (Trainee) (54 Points)
Replied 06 September 2012

Dear Uday Sir,

Plz suggest me also sir, for module 2, i tried my best all the time but didnt able to clear it,,For Fm i refer module for theory and for practical some class notes,,

...and only this group is pending...i am triying too much to clear it.

So plz sir suggest me about this from where to read and some tips also...

Replied 07 September 2012

@ Sonu Pandey

Start revising theory first in FM....when sums dont help theory will help you to pass maybe.

FOR, CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING I HAVE GOT SOME EXCELLENT NOTES. I WILL SEE IF I CAN MANAGE TO SCAN THEM AND SENT THE TO YOU.

PRAYERS FOR YOU.

1 Like

SHRI KRISHAN SHARMA (article assistant) (33 Points)
Replied 08 September 2012

sir i am worry for my cs exam cc certificate i am also persuing ca final first group pls suggest me which module i choose presently i am working in govt job

umaa's legal clinic (simple solutions for complex legal issues)   (165 Points)
Replied 11 September 2012

Friends,

I am appearing for december(professional) exams.  I wrote almost all test papers in 8 subjects.  I have received tax laws (2 test papers) evaluated test papers with marks.  I answered all papers after studying thoroughly expecting that i can rectify my mistakes so that can prepare perfectly for exams.  But I am very pity to tell you all that my answer sheets were not evaluated.  They put tick mark on some pager leaving other pages to their fate.  no marks were given seperately to sub questions and not even a single answer was given any marks. They just given marks on the title sheet.  One of the questions have 3 sub questions and sub Q 1 is fill in the blanks and I answered correctly all which carries 10 marks to which I can get 10 marks instantly excluding sub Q 2 and 3.  But they have given 8 marks only.   I had allotted almost 3 months time to answer all papers.  Its a waste of time.  I am hesitating to make a complaint to ICSI as I am in professional course. 

However in executive programme my all test papers were evaluated sincerely and there were suggestions on my mistakes and I also received suggested answers.  Expecting the same I wrote all test papers. 

I pity myself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: