Cs inter qualification

Dear Friends can any one help me, Is there any %mark in B.Com required for joining CS-Inter?

Thanks in advance...

There is no % requirement for joining cs inter qualification.

first criteria to get admission in CS-Executive by getting exemption of foundation. u have to graduate with 50% marks in any coarse. if u not score 50% in graduation then go for CS -Foundation first.

Practicing Company Secretary LL.B & B.com

completely agree with sanjeet and praveen

Agree with the Praveen

Company Secretary

Hi

I think minimum qualification for executive programme is CS Foundation pass or graduation in any discipline other than fine art.

Where if percentage describe  for the same,can aly body privide the details .....?

M.COM. CA FINAL CS Professional(Final)

For enrollment in executive  programme cs fondation exemption is provided wen u have 50% or more in graduation degree......

certain exemption in subjects of executive programme are there wen u hv Master degree or any professional...for that refer the site www.icsi.edu

Company Secretary

Hi Krishna....

Can u give me a link for the same........

Even with just pass percentage in BCom are elgible for admission in CS Executive(Inter). My percentage in degree was just 40%, but still I was enrolled to CS Executive. Even the CS prospectus doesnot mention anything about the percentage of marks.

Friends, please do not give wrong information smiley.

Total thanks : 1 times

Company Secretary

Hi Harish...

I totally agree with you there is no percentage crieteria for registration in executive programe.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

close x