close x

Cs computer training online test with sify infotech

plz any one tell me about the preparation of computer training test with sify..not those aptech ones...those are very different from sify..plz help me

Relax !! Sify will only conduct the test. Though aptech no longer conducts the test , it still provides training to the students. This means that Sify can test only the areas on on which aptech has provided training. So there's no unexpected area in which you will be tested upon. Here are portions for the test conducted by sify :

• The Internet and Email
  • Word Processing (MS Word)
  • Spreadsheet (MS Excel)
  • Presentation Software (MS Power Point)
  • Computerised Accounting Package(Latest version of Tally)
  • Digital Signatures
  • Existing Privacy Protection, IT Laws and Security
  • e-Commerce, Conversion of MS Word file to PDF or vice versa.
  • Project/Practice concepts

If you take a good look at these you will see that the topics are actually ones which we are already familiar with. So dont worry ..you'll clear the test without much trouble..all the best :) :)

Total thanks : 1 times

COMPANY SECERTARY (FINAL)

can any one help me how register myself for online exemption test with sify, as I am getting error in MSSQL

go to this thread  http://icsi.sifyitest.com/icsi_registration.php.............. and then enroll yourself by paying the amt needed through ur debit card or challan...wateva u feel...u vl b gettin ol da info relating to it... regards!!!

Company Secretary and Compliance Officer

Agree with member Shalini...

Total thanks : 1 times

COMPANY SECERTARY (FINAL)

I have worked out a lot but still I am not getting , actually my Registration No. is CRO332063/09/2007,

so, they have adviced me to change u r registration No. in new syallbus and it was changed to 520332066/09/2007, even after entering the new Registration No, I am getting error in MSSQL, please help me out

To CMA CS Sanjay Gupta & others, pls send me CS Sify test note so that i can prepare my email-id is piyush8858 @ rediffmail.com

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :