Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > CS >

CS Articleship

Pages : 1

CA,CS Student

[ Scorecard : 162]
Posted On 06 February 2009 at 00:16 Report Abuse

Is CS articleship exempt for students who have completed articleship for CA??

Online classes for CA CS CMA

BALU....
CCI STUDENT....

[ Scorecard : 44504]
Posted On 06 February 2009 at 00:35

hello

Training: A Student has to undergo 15 months Management Training in Companies sponsored by the Institute after passing the Executive  or Professional Programme or under the guidance of a Company Secretary in Practice.

After qualifying Professional Examination and on successful completion of training a candidate is admitted as an Associate Member of the ICSI and can use the letters ACS after his/her name i.e. Associate Company Secretary.

Total thanks : 1 times

PiyushAgrawal
Student

[ Scorecard : 575]
Posted On 05 May 2009 at 10:38

Originally posted by :Balasubramanya
" hello
Training: A Student has to undergo 15 months Management Training in Companies sponsored by the Institute after passing the Executive  or Professional Programme or under the guidance of a Company Secretary in Practice.

After qualifying Professional Examination and on successful completion of training a candidate is admitted as an Associate Member of the ICSI and can use the letters ACS after his/her name i.e. Associate Company Secretary.
"

plz,it's urgent.

but is it exempt for CA students...??

Thanks in advance..

vidya
CA FINAL industrial trainee

[ Scorecard : 137]
Posted On 28 May 2009 at 01:17

hello... is it exempt????

plss... the articleship is the only thing hinderin my path of takin up the course!!!

MOHIT MAHAJAN
LCS, ACA

[ Scorecard : 1940]
Posted On 28 May 2009 at 09:23

No, you won't get any exemption for cs articleship on basis of ca articleship.  But you can claim exemption if  you have experience in any industry relating to cs work.  In addition you have option to take cs articleship after inter or final.

Total thanks : 1 times

diksha kapoor
trainee

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 09 July 2009 at 13:10

i am searching for a suitable cs- internship..........so pls help me out if you knw ny CS who is in search of a trainee.

Kausha Mehta
CS FINAL STUDENT

[ Scorecard : 187]
Posted On 14 July 2009 at 15:12

Can anyone plz tell me... except under practising company secretary where else can we do articleship?

Pls reply... its urgent...

SEETHU CHANDRA
Associate

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 05 February 2010 at 11:00

Is it possible to start our Articleship before passing the executive programme????

Tejal
CS

[ Scorecard : 115]
Posted On 02 July 2012 at 17:16

I am CS management trainee. I was appointed in 1 company for internship on 12th September, 2011 and was transfer to another group company  on 19th October, 2011.  I was registered my training with ICSI for the 1st Company and when they shifted me to another group company i again applied for registering my internship with the second company. With all the required docs i sended Certificate of Termination and NOC from my previous employer, so that my training continues. But i got three confirmation letter from ICSI for registering training with the date as follows:

1. Date 12/09/2011 with Previous employer.

2. Date 19/10/2011 with the Current employer.

3. Date 19/10/2011 with the Previous employer.

I am confused what to do?

Which date to be taken into consideration?

ICSI not replying for my query.

Please HELP me.. i really need a help.

There are 8 Replies to this message

Related Files