Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > CPT >

CPT Registration number delay

Pages : 1 2

Student

[ Scorecard : 36]
Posted On 01 March 2011 at 09:27 Report Abuse

Hi Friends,

I registered for CPT ( not CPT exam ) more than a month back and got my study material right then from Institute. I haven't yet recieved the Registration confirmation letter with the registration number. 

Is this usual for institute to delay it so long to send out even registration letter ? Had I not taken my study material , that too would have to wait so long to get it .

Has any of you registered in late Jan have been communicated the registration number ? 

My only worry is if CPT online exam is announced , I would still not be able to register for it since I don't have my initial registration number .

Thanks

Himanshu

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Member (Account Deleted)
ALWAYS READY TO LEARN NEW THINGS

[ Scorecard : 10481]
Posted On 01 March 2011 at 09:30

contact at e sahayata or icai ofiice

Himanshu
Student

[ Scorecard : 36]
Posted On 01 March 2011 at 09:37

Are you saying that such delay is NOT USUAL and that I should contact ICAI Office ?

Well , I did actually contact them 15 days ago and then again  yesterday on phone. They inquired for my DRAFT # and then conveyed that they dont have the info yet and that I should call back again a week later.  

I am just  confused if this is usually the case or maybe my DRAFT has got lost in somewhere with them and hence not registered.  

Just want to check with other fellow students if they have got Registration numbers if they have recently registered.

Thanks

Himanshu

P.Shanthi
student

[ Scorecard : 353]
Posted On 01 March 2011 at 13:23

hi himanshu .... no need to worry ..... actually sometimes it happens like tat so wait for a week .... you will get it and suppose if u not received after a week just verify with them  your draft # .......... may be there s chances of lossing so just wait dis week after tat cpnfirm it.... ok for me also it received too late....... tats y im telling you.....

monalisa
ssssssss

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 01 March 2011 at 13:33

hi it is a good form for cpt registation

monalisa

http://www.puffingroups.com

Prateek
no

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 20 April 2011 at 22:05

Respected sir,

I Prateek Himanshut, has applied for cpt registration number and have posted a demand draft of Rs.6000 at kanpurbut till now i didn't receive my registration number for cpt bt received my course material.So kindly check it over as soon as possible or suggest me how to enquire about it

Regards
Prateek Himanshu

sanjeeb
student

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 02 April 2012 at 22:16

Hello everyone,

I have received my study material for cpt on the month of january 2012,but got a reply that my registration couldnot be processed because i didnot attach my class 10 marksheet,also it aksed me to send the same to the office within ten days.Though i have send the required documents still i have not received my registration number nor any other reply,is it okay or should i contact the head office?please reply..

Thanks

ANIL KUMAR PAL
ACCOUNT/trainer

[ Scorecard : 28]
Posted On 02 April 2012 at 23:12

sir ji mene   mba me  aache mark revive kiye he kya me ipcc me rejection kara sakata hu

Dipanshu thepadiya
CA

Posted On 20 April 2012 at 20:50

Hi Friends, I registered for CPT ( not CPT exam ) more than a month back and got my study material right then from Institute. I haven't yet recieved the Registration confirmation letter with the registration number. Is this usual for institute to delay it so long to send out even registration letter ? Had I not taken my study material , that too would have to wait so long to get it . Has any of you registered in late Jan have been communicated the registration number ? My only worry is if CPT online exam is announced , I would still not be able to register for it since I don't have my initial registration number . Thanks 

Dipanshu

Dipanshu thepadiya
CA

Posted On 20 April 2012 at 20:52

Hi Friends, I registered for CPT ( not CPT exam ) more than a month back and got my study material right then from Institute. I haven't yet recieved the Registration confirmation letter with the registration number. Is this usual for institute to delay it so long to send out even registration letter ? Had I not taken my study material , that too would have to wait so long to get it . Has any of you registered in late Jan have been communicated the registration number ? My only worry is if CPT online exam is announced , I would still not be able to register for it since I don't have my initial registration number . Thanks

There are 11 Replies to this message

Related Files