Easy Office
LCI Learning

Cpt exemption for graduates

Page no : 2

(Guest)

heard that this scheme will be implemented by july...................

@ harish - u need 55 % in B.com to apply for ipcc without cpt.

regards , 
Arun Anton Ashok

suma (Account Assistant) (30 Points)
Replied 27 June 2012

Lokesha Sir,

CPT exams are over, from july 1st cpt exempted is implementing or what? As one of our sir,he s CA n he is invigilator for CPT Exam he told it will implement in july, please tell me correct information, so that we can go for IPCC & Articleship, waiting for your reply.

Regards

Suma

LOKESHA D A (Articled Assistant) (108 Points)
Replied 27 June 2012

Yes Dear Suma what ur sir has told u is Right.......Difinately cpt exemption will came into force from july 1st ......because july 1st is the CA Day.....our institute has decided to introduced frm 1st july......even most of the all new ammendments are introduced in July first.....just wait for a few days.....

suma (Account Assistant) (30 Points)
Replied 07 July 2012

Dear Lokesha Sir,

U told from 1st July it may implement, what happened?...... Now its July 7th, can we take ipcc direct from graduate, please inform me at the earliest after u receive message in this regard, ASAP.

Regards

Suma

Kiran B Chand (Student) (28 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

Before 2 or 3 days, I just dialed to Kochi Chapter of SIRC of ICAI to enquire regarding cpt exemption. They said the date of notification has been extended to 30th of September. So it is likely to come into effect only by october, they said, and moreover it is a Governmental issue I think. The icai officials also said its not meaningfull just to wait now for the exemption. So be wise while you spare your valuable time. As for me have lost June chance of CPT. I think waiting upto 31st of this month seems to be a bit meaningfull. After 31st, if the exemption comes anytime in august or afterwards, we won't be able to write May IPCC. So there is no difference between writing December CPT and getting Exempt from the same. As a wise choice,  I would advice to wait upto July 31st or 25th to 28th as you'll need some time to register for IPCC in case exemption comes. Its fully on the consideration that the course period of IPCC is 9 months. So after this month, go and register for CPT and make the base in the field stronger. And if we still fear CPT, what will we do with IPCC and Finals? Wait for exemption from them too??

prathima (bangalore) (33 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

all those who have hopes of going to IPCC after b.com.... ITS ALL RUBBISH... if you want to become CA, you must to through CPT... Please dont have any hopes that this amendment will pass... they are just taking more time.... It wont come to pass... DO NOT GET YOUR HOPES HIGH...

THIPPESWAMY M (Chartered Accountant in Practice)   (66 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Hi,

Is there any chance in the future?? someone told it will be in July 2012

prathima (bangalore) (33 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Even i heard the same story... i've been listening to it from past 1 and half years... nothing's come... i dont know when or how long will it take... but its gonna take a loooong time.... please dont waste your time... unless it pass then rejoice... but for now... do something else... dont waste time... the amendment will not pass... study for december 2012 CPT if you wanna become a CA...

ANOOP (student) (428 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

cpt exempted the most awaited amendment came into force.................from aug 2nd 2012.....check icai website.........

prajwal (assistent) (25 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

cpt exempted graduates should go for the 9 months practical training ....can any one tell me about this traing?traing related to?

jayesh (article assistents) (21 Points)
Replied 08 August 2012

I hope Ammendment To cpt are exemption after garduates.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: