close x

Cpt exam papers of last 5 years

hey!

can someone send me cpt Question paper solved last years.........

Total thanks : 3 times

CPT Question Paper Dec 2010  Session_1 
CPT Question Paper Dec 2010  Session_2
CPT Question Paper June 2010 Session_1
CPT Question Paper June 2010 Session_2
CPT Question Paper June 2011 Session_1
CPT Question Paper June 2011 Session_2
CPT Dec 2011CA - CPT Question Paper

http://www.gntmasterminds.com/cpt.php

Total thanks : 8 times

thank u very much...

Accountant

Dear Sir,

I am Gowda, from Bangalore  i am seeking ipcc admition directly on degree basic if am i eligble please mail to me for what are all procedure for admission.

Originally posted by : manju

Dear Sir,
I am Gowda, from Bangalore  i am seeking ipcc admition directly on degree basic if am i eligble please mail to me for what are all procedure for admission.

At present, direct admission to IPCC for graduates is not available. You have to pass the CPT entrance exam to become eligible for IPCC.
ICAI has proposed to change the eligibility criteria for graduates. They will be able to take direct admission to IPCC but this has not been approved yet. The same would be applicable only after it has been approved by the government.
This cannot be confirmed when it will get approved. So, better to take admission in CPT or decide as per your understanding.
If you wish to persue a career in the industry, then you can also go for CMA (erstwhile ICWAI). In CMA direct admission to Intermediate for graduates is available.

Originally posted by : manju

Dear Sir,

Right now there is no procedure to get addmission into ipcc, you have to pass cpt first. only cs course gives such facility to do the course 

THANKU VERY VERY MUCH

i need previous examination paper

thank you very much

how to get 15 marks in QT pls advice...........

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :