Easy Office
LCI Learning

CPA Australia

Page no : 3

Deepak Jain (Proprietor) (32 Points)
Replied 14 February 2014

Dear Dhawalswamy,

Could you please explain us the terms which you are using, in simpler terms please. It looks interesting to know about them.

Regards,

Deepak 

Richa Belekar (Student) (31 Points)
Replied 18 March 2014

Can anyone please help with the books that are required for cracking these papers? Can we get either soft copies or hard copies for the two papers that are needed to be given?? Because cracking these exams is definitely not an easy task as it is an open book exam with 75% passing in the first paper (Objective type) and an average of 65% passing in the second (written paper)

Moreover, this degree is offered with grades such as pass, good, very good, excellent, etc. Hence, according to me it is critical to understand my performance related to these subjects (just to make sure that the content is not a disaster like ISCA) before investing a lakh rupees.

Thank you.

CA Amit Pandya (CA, M.com) (419 Points)
Replied 28 March 2014

CA  - Migrating to Australia? 

Yes.

Need PR?

Yes,

Firstly appear for IELTS academic get 7 Bands in all modules.(INR10K)

Secondly get your assessment done from CPA australia or CA australia(INR30K)

Thirdly fill up Expression of Interest on Australia immigration site.(Free- yepeeee)

You will receive invitation to apply for visa. Apply for Visa AUD 3250 (INR >2Lacs)

After applying for VISA Register and appear for CPA australia (INR 80K), if u can clear CA within 2-3 attempts. U can clear any exam of commercial field. (Exam for Banks and Govt. is different story)

CPA Australia can be done from INDIA - need to appear for 2 papers. More details are already available in forum.

ALL THE BEST....!!!

CA. Rajesh Kumar N (CA) (25 Points)
Replied 31 March 2014

hi ca ashish

congrats ...

I AM CA RAJESH KUMAR.I PLAN TO DO CPA AUSTRALIA UNDER MRA WITH ICAI.

KINDLY STATE WHAT ARE REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES ,HOW TO GET VISA WHAT TO  DO FOR PUBLIC PRAZCTICE BCOZ UNDER MRA IT IS SAID THAT WE CANT PRACTICE.I DIDNT GET MY MEMBERSHIP TILL NOW .

IT IS DELAYED BY 3 MONTHS AND I MAY GET BY MAY 2014.I BELONG TO SOUTH INDIA CAN I APPROACH CHENNAI FOR GOOD STANDING CERTIFICATE.

can we get job in australia with indian CA or cpa is must

pls do reply soon my friend.............

Richa Belekar (Student) (31 Points)
Replied 18 April 2014

Nobody replies about the books to refer. All other is easily available on Google. PR, IELTS, etc. If knows about the books, pls reply

shantanu (B.com, ACA, LCS) (38 Points)
Replied 17 April 2015

Hi, I am CA & CS passed in Jan. 2011 I want to join for CPA Australia Can anyone please help me with following information:
  1. I am a commerce graduate (external) from University of Pune, India, please advise where I can check whether ‘Australian Education International –National Office of Overseas Skills Recognition’ recognise my degree?
  2. There is requirement of at least 5 years’ experience in professional accounting, does that mean after passing ICAI exams or experience prior to it is also valid?
  3. ‘CPA117 – Global Strategy and Leadership’ this exam need to be attended in person. Is there any exam centres in India?
  4. If anyone completed by the process by this MRA, what are the areas available for us to work in Australia?

I have searched for above information not got any confirmation for it. It will be a great help to me.

Pratz (Student) (26 Points)
Replied 16 June 2015

Hi all I am an Indian CA with 2.5 years of post qualification work experience, I am planning to pursue CPA australia. I want to know the job prospects for a person who ha scleared CPA australia,under the MRA with ICAI.

Please reply

Thanks in Advance

yashsr (CA) (2285 Points)
Replied 05 August 2015

I have registered for CPA Australia and will be appearing for the following:
1) Better Practice in Governance and Accountability
2) Global Stratergy and Leadership

Now although I have received books for these, I'm unsure of what the paper pattern is. Whether its MCQs(if yes, how many options to choose from and whether any negative marking) or full length answers or both. I understand both these are open book tests. What is the time limit for both these exams? For GSL I read its 3 hrs 15 mins. What is the passing criteria?

Prateek Bansal (Chartered Accountant ) (33 Points)
Replied 16 October 2015

Dear All ,

Can a CPA Australia Member is elegible to work in New Zealand as practicing accountant or in industry ?

Need your fruitful advice .

Regards, Prateek 

Sampada Jahagirdar (Student) (21 Points)
Replied 23 July 2016

Hi all. I wanted to understand if there are any exemptions available for Inter CA in India who wants to pursue Australia-CPA. Also, if you guys know the generic id to mail our queried to thier institute please share. 

Shraddha (Chartered Accountant) (123 Points)
Replied 21 December 2016

Hello Everyone,

Can anyone tell what is approx cost for CPA Australia for Indian CA.

Shraddha

Prateek Bansal (Chartered Accountant ) (33 Points)
Replied 22 December 2016

For CPA Australia you have to clear two papers :

1. Global Strategy Leadership - Cost AUD-1,070/-

2. Corporate Governanace and Accountability - Cost AUD 500/-

Apart from the above you have to also paye annual membership fees of AUD 300/- ( Period 01-Jan-2017 to 31 Dec 2017)

Hope this makes clear to you...

1 Like

Hardik Panchal (2 Points)
Replied 24 March 2017

Hello, Prashant sir, I am a inter CA and also have completed my articleship ,I want to do CPA ,my articleship is taken as a practical training for CPA

Aseem (Prop) (22 Points)
Replied 24 March 2017

you can try the below link, this has some documents related to the CPA 113 paper but i am not able to download. if you are able to download the same then pls send to me also on aseemgoyal1 @ gmail.com

https://www.scribd.com/document/73882843/Revised-CPA113

Meghali Chakravarty (2 Points)
Replied 04 May 2017

Hi, I need to do 2 subjects FAR and Business Finance from CPA aus to get the PR. I am facing difficulties in clearing these 2 subjects. Can anyone pls suggest if only these 2 subjects can be done from any Indian college and can be accepted for PR. Or how I would clear it from CPA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: