CPA

Hi all, I am a CA and a CPA (USA) in practise since 2000, can anybody let me know how I can get an assignment from Big 4 or any Audit Firm and do they really give so, or is getting employed and leaving my practise is only option to really use CPA qualification.  Otherwise I don't feel CPA is really necessary for a Indian Practising CA.  Please let me know any resourse or option of getting assignments.

Thanks in advance

Nilesh.

CA , Qualified CPA

Hi Nilesh!!

Are you talking about CPA Australia or US

I am talking about a CPA (USA).

CA , Qualified CPA

Hi Nilesh!! Do you hold an active CPA license

No, I did not take the license as we need to comply with CPE requirement also, but i did pass the ethic exam - what's the use of the license in India anyway - no big MNC company is going to call you to sign their audit report, that's the reason I did not take it.  Currently looking to just work on assignment basis.

what is your activity, i.e. currently you are in job or practising

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
  SHARE THIS