close x


Hi all, I am a CA and a CPA (USA) in practise since 2000, can anybody let me know how I can get an assignment from Big 4 or any Audit Firm and do they really give so, or is getting employed and leaving my practise is only option to really use CPA qualification.  Otherwise I don't feel CPA is really necessary for a Indian Practising CA.  Please let me know any resourse or option of getting assignments.

Thanks in advance


CA , Qualified CPA

Hi Nilesh!!

Are you talking about CPA Australia or US


I am talking about a CPA (USA).

CA , Qualified CPA

 Hi Nilesh!! Do you hold an active CPA license


No, I did not take the license as we need to comply with CPE requirement also, but i did pass the ethic exam - what's the use of the license in India anyway - no big MNC company is going to call you to sign their audit report, that's the reason I did not take it.  Currently looking to just work on assignment basis.

what is your activity, i.e. currently you are in job or practising





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

  • Use thank button to convey your appreciation.
  • Maintain professionalism while posting and replying to topics.
  • Try to add value with your each post.


Share on :