Couldn't become CA, but CA changed my Life

CA Ravi Taori (Professor) (5539 Points)

01 July 2015  

CA NAHI BANPAYA LEKIN CA NE LIFE BANADI

Being a CA is a dream, that lakhs of Indians see every year. In the rigorous process to become CA, many start burning mid night oil, getting up early when world finish half of their sleep, to go through 1000s of hours of study and further 1000s of hours of practical training , sacrificing celebrating festivals (specially deepawali), birthdays, marriages and many such commitments. This is not for few months or 1 year, but such efforts for 4 to 5 years.

Most difficult part is to digest failure. Confidence plumps down, family may start doubting, relatives start talking at back and uncertainty hangs “Kya main CA ban paunga”. These are the most difficult phases of CA journey, “girna, rona, phir uthna, khade hona, himmat dikhana aur phir attempt dena”.

Heartbreaking truth because of financial /age/ responsibilities issues many have to leave it something they dreamt day and night. They think they lost my dreams and hopes.

But I want you to know what happens after that

1. 6 months back I saw a post “Awarded best student in a reputed MBA college” and she got highest pay package in the college till date, she took temporary break from CA, she knew hardships and knowledge of CA contributed to her success. Now with renewed confidence CA journey again starts

2. Yesterday I got call from a small village warud near Amravati, he was so happy I can feel success, sir I cleared my Bank PO exams I am now a clerk its good pay of Rs 20,000 per month, he said he didn’t prepare well for exams still cleared. He knew what contributed, he said while preparing for he never realised its value and know he is aware, he plans to give Nov 15 exams with full force.

3. My uncle couldn’t clear but today he is big real estate developer, some where he knows Articleship experience was critical for business acumen, know his daughter is giving her best to be a CA.

Believe me friends there are thousands of such stories, bottom line is it has given future to lakhs of Indians.

I salute, respect CA course its history, its authenticity, its power, its brand. Proud to be part of CA Profession

I want this article to become source of inspiration to all students to go give your best shot continuously to get those golden letters CA and don’t worry you all are already achieving skills knowledge principles to be successful.

CA Ravi Taori 

ravitaorisir @ gmail.com