R.i.p brother

Komal Thakur (CA Final) (925 Points)

23 February 2013  

LIVE TILL YOU ARE ALIVE

I experienced something very different during past some days. I lost my cousin in an accident just 4 days back... He was full of life, very cheerfull and extremely energetic.. was always in a happy mood... Sometimes I used to ask him just coz of his lively nature " Bhaiya!! Plz tell me your secrate of tackling every situation so calmly?? How do u manage all this burden on your head alone? ( As he was the only son of his parents , who are becoming old and having health issues)..

I insisted him to reveal the secrate of his positive and calm nature.. But he smiled and said " Sis!! this is my 27 year experience.. how can i tell you in just a moment?? for this u need to be my student"... He always used to spread his humour like dis ..

But unfortunately God didn't want to be with us any more.. & left us all crying fr him.....

There I experienced one strange thing . may be that was strange only for me , coz I never witnessed such a situation before.... I saw so many people coming there to bade him a last good bye... so many people were crying for him... But many of them were those whom wouldnt have ever talked to him once.. or he might not be knowing them at all....

I felt at that moment ; that there are so many people connected to us in one or the other way. even if we haven't ever met them once, or know who are they? they cried for him , when he went ...

All I want to say through this message is that, Please Be polite & calm all the time... Love everyone... nevcer Hurt anyone... Spread your smile everywhere.. Coz we dont Know whats gonna happen the next moment.. He was a good guy ,, only thats why even the unknowns were also affected by his death..

we dont know whats gonna happen the next moment? Coz Life is so uncertain...

We Don't know How we are connected to whom?? Who will cry for us ?? who will be happy? this chain is never ending...

So try to be GOOD every moment.. Coz we never know when this life is going to end?? & all that others will have to share after we are gone is " What we used to be"...

HAaaaaaaaaaahhh........!!!! Now Only memories are here with us... ab hr Raakhi sooni Jaegi... Who will fill ur Space ?? why u left us ??? :(

But u have tought me a great lesson bhai...

HR PL YAHAN JEE BHR JEEYO,,, JO HAI SAMA ,,, KAL HO NAA HO ...

R.I.P. BHAI.... WE MISS U ALOT....sad