Life ki watt lagi hui hai!!!!

The Other Side of a CA (XYZ) (210 Points)

22 December 2012  

What could be the level of frustration a Sardarji feels who is kept away from Makhhan , Tamil who is away from Lungi (No offence), Constable from bribe, Ranjit from rape cool, and Ajit from Mona darling devil

I am feeling The same level of frustration.!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been ages since I boozed with my friends, laughed heartily, played cricket (my first love, after this I have series of love) , had silly fights with my lovely girl friend ( Now its more of a cold war type), ride my All new 200 cc DT-SI  powered pulsar in a rainy day, watching untiringly sky full of stars or doing anything which we call life. All this ordeal only for few zeroes in my bank account. I was calculating since when I am missing my life. Its 7 months 13 days and 11 hours. And you guessed right I joined my office 7 months and 13 days back.

I work for a well known Multi national company in middle level management. Our team  called MS, (I don't know whether it stands for Mangament Services or Majhi Satakli)  which is by the way a pack of mad people, consists of six Chartered Accountants.

"Allow me Robert" to brief you all, about my team and what I do and what I am supposed to do in the place called OFF-ICE.

Names of Team-mates are changed for obvious reasons, which is I like calling them by their nicknames. This is a true story So any resemblances to Name, places and situation is intentional that is to humiliate them.

Team Manger  Chota Bheem (CB) : CB is a fat telugu guy, who by his body mass can give complex to Nitin gadkari. 

He looks too old for a man who is in his late forties. He seems to be one who is cross breed of Bobby darling and VJ Andy. A man err person who gets hard-on every times his laptop is switched on. He is THE workaholic. Legend says that,You dare, (however, nobody dared so far ) send him a mail at 2.AM (still i wonder why at 2 in the night is AM) and he will reply to your mail in no time. He is a typical manager and considers me as PURE investment (Previously-undetected-recruiting-error). The old saying for a boss applies perfectly to him, He is the one who comes early when you are late.

Eye Candy: I saw her first in my induction and i was mesmerized by her beauty. The first thought that struck my mind was SHE IS TOO HOT FOR A NERDY COMPANY LIKE OURS, SHE SHOULD BE A BAR DANCER MAN!!  She is tall, around 5'9"", and certainly taller than any lady in my office. She is irresistibly seductive. 

MBA from James Cook university, Singapore, This live-wire has a very weird sense of humor. She likes playing pranks and KILLING insects (Yes you read it correctly, the only Indian girl not afraid of cockroaches). She is the one who named our manger and was caught twice mocking him.

Chattur: Chattur is called chattur, not because he is chattur,but because he tries to be one. He is Six feet tall idiot.

I wonder how a massive body like his can survive without a brain. He is undoubtedly the most irritating person I have ever met. I am sure if he will keep annoying me like this I will pluck his sh*t head and will play football with it. I wish you to read this. This maniac should have been fastened to a bed in a mental hospital and should be given strong electric shocks. 

PM:  Like our PM SMS even he prefers to listen rather to say anything. He looks like a starved Somalian kid, with eyes shockingly sunken into its socket. Above those pale looking face is a Eisenstein brain. This god gifted mind from God's own land Kerala  amazes me every now and then with his intellect. Rumors says that he is eyeing on Manager's Chair. But my personal opinion is he is a FBI agent trying to decipher some secret information (no pun intended). There are also others who believes he is the secret informer of Chota Bheem. Chattur thinks he is conspiring against him ( What a joke !! ).

Chicken: Chicken is my best friend in this tubsy turvy company. He is THE WOMANIZER. The only thing he cares about is Chicks, so we named him chicken. He is exact replica of me of course with less awesomeness and more love for girls.With face-book status as STILL SINGLE,he  is a walking encyclopedia on " How to tap a girl". With his athletic body and boyish charm on his face he has tapped zillion girls.

Cheese: Okay that is me. Eye Candy named me Cheese because of my fair complexion.  I am a very  Awesome super- duper- mega- super- fantastic –mega HUMBLE dude of 23 with a very average look that can give complex to Brad Pitt. 

I login at 11 every day, with Fake smile I exchange greetings with CB and Chattur  meanwhile also steals glances with Eye Candy. I start the nine hour of ordeal in my office with waiting for someone to ping me on my IM, followed by waiting for Break, waiting for lunch and waiting for EOD. In between i also do some productive work like trying to sound knowledgeable in meeting, filling time sheets, listen to Chicken's b*tching about CB, trying to convince myself that I am not in love with Eye candy, admiring her hair that drapes over her face, updating resumes and most important pretending to work when somebody is staring at me. 

Everyday I feel sorry for what I am doing. Enough of this office politics now. 

Its not like I hate what I am doing here, I just feel I do not belong to this place. I always respected the knowledge that I acquired during my articleship. I feel I am not using even a 1/100th of this knowledge.

In Steve Jobs words "Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle." 

I know Its high time I should move on. I should go to my home town where my enormous Marwari clan is waiting. My Marwari blood is at its boiling point. I know its time to start something. Something my own. Still trying to figure out What. Could be Practice. Could be a business. Could be a new professional degree. But I know I cannot connect the dots looking forward.

Regards,

The Other Side of a Chartered Accountant

Disclaimer: Please do comment and give some valuable suggestions. Please accept my most senciere apolozies ,if I hurted anybody's sentiment here. Also please forgive for the few bad words that I used in this mumbo jumbo.

You can also visit my Blog:

The Other Side of a Chartered Accountant