Easy Office
LCI Learning

conversion of PEII to PCC

Page no : 2

PC-www.bharadwajinstitute.com (Professor) (1054 Points)
Replied 23 June 2008

attempt is extended upto may 09... all the best

shwetha (Audit Assistant) (25 Points)
Replied 24 June 2008

hi,

I did't  clear any group of PE-2 held in May2008  so I want to appear  for the same in extended attempt which will be held in Nov 2008 and May 2009 ..kindlyadvise can i directly appear for the exam  or do I have to  convert   in to PCC . Kindly Assist.

God bless

Shwetha .

(Guest)

I have taken admission on BCOm basis for CA PE II  Before Oct-2004 and completed 3 years articleship also.

I didn't clear any group og CA PE-II.Can I continue with CA PCC Exam-Nov-2008

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" I have taken admission on BCOm basis for CA PE II  Before Oct-2004 and completed 3 years articleship also.
I didn't clear any group og CA PE-II.Can I continue with CA PCC Exam-Nov-2008
"

(Guest)

Dear sir,

I wish to ask you that if i dont claer any group of CA-PEII can i convert In pcc or what will be my position to do the course.Also i wish to know about articleship.and if i clered one group of CA PEII  What option i have

with regards

thank u

rohit

vaishali (student) (0 Points)
Replied 23 July 2008

i want to start with my final course(old syllabus).  I had given my final exams in 2004 and did not clear had got exemptions in 2 subjects.  I want to appear for Nov 2008 examinations,  as i know that Nov 2009 will be the last attempt for this examination   I just want to enquire that if i clear only one group upto Nov 2009 whether i will have to appear only for 1 group or will have to give both the groups again

HEERABAI (student of PEII) (20 Points)
Replied 26 July 2008

i am PEII student both group are not cleared given second group in may 2008 exam then convert in PCC. in ICAI declaration i read that PEII exam will be extended upto may2009 i wanted to continue PEII what can i do now . which syllabus i refer to study either PEII OR PCC 

(Guest)

hi

i didn't clear any of the group of PEII  in may 2008 exam so i wanted appear same extended attempt of PEII but i converted into a PCC what is my psition now which syllabus i will refer either PEII or PCC pease guide me

(Guest)

hi

i didn't clear any of the group of PEII  in may 2008 exam so i wanted appear same extended attempt of PEII but i converted into a PCC what is my psition now which syllabus i will refer either PEII or PCC pease guide me

(Guest)

can convert PEII to PCC, i given 3rd attemp in May'2008, i got exemption in costing & fm . can i convert pII to PCC what formalities are there?  please reply

RAJASREE (Audit Assisstant) (27 Points)
Replied 12 October 2008

i have completed PE II, i am working as a audit assistant for 4 years can i appear for final without doing articles

RAJASREE (Audit Assisstant) (27 Points)
Replied 12 October 2008

i have completed PE II, i am working as a audit assistant for 4 years can i appear for final without doing articles

Naveen (student) (22 Points)
Replied 09 February 2010

hii i am from pe1. i passed group 1 in nov 2007 and writing group2 since then . i didnot pass yet. can i change to PCC/IPCC. if i can change what about articles. when  should i get registered after conversion or after passing in group2 in new scheme. which is better PCC or IPCC

any body please reply me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: