Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > IPCC >

Conversion From PCC To IPCC

Pages : 1

Accounts Assistant

[ Scorecard : 85]
Posted On 26 January 2011 at 23:11 Report Abuse

I want to convert from pcc to ipcc,i have completed 29 months of articleship on 10 june 2010, and till then i have not join the office due to some personal reasons, Now my question is???

1.What is the process for conversion from pcc to ipcc?????

2.i want to terminate the articleship,so please enlighten me that whether i have take consent of my principal before conversion,when i can take the termination???

3. And After conversion my done articleship is considered or not???

4. When i can give my next attempt after transition

any one please reply

thanks

Online classes for CA CS CMA

M. N. JHA
CA-FINAL & M.COM

[ Scorecard : 8059]
Posted On 26 January 2011 at 23:41

When u terminate ur articleship u need fill form 108 which should be signed by ur principal. Ur articleship period of 29 month is remain valid on transfer. No idea about for transfer proceedure. Wait for more reply

Rohan
Article Assistant

[ Scorecard : 26]
Posted On 29 July 2011 at 14:08

hi,this is rohan

i want to knw that whether it is possible to convert pcc into ipcc,my fives attempt are over,

whether it depends upoun me that i want to switch to ipcc or continue with pcc,

plz tell me the fees structure also

and if possible plz msg me on my no-9990260007

thanks

Dolly Agarwal
CA

[ Scorecard : 39]
Posted On 09 August 2011 at 13:48

Hi Rohan,

Based on ICAI notification, you can either continue with PCC or convert into IPCC. In PE-II, where there was special mention about 5 maximum attempts but in PCC/IPCC there is no mention about maximum attempts. So presumably a student with PCC/IPCC registration can give unlimited examination attempts. The ICAI has recently came up with notification requiring re-registration after every expiry of 4 years period from the date of registration with PCC/IPCC course but the same is being put on hold.

As displyed in the notification, the fees for converting to IPCC is 5000(single group) and 6000 (both groups).

After registration, the next IPCC attempt will be 9 months after the cut -off dates (31 Jan, 2012 for Novmber 2012 EXAMS and 30 July 2012 FOR May 2013 exams. the cut off dates for forthcoming exam November 2011 was January 31, 2010) 

Total thanks : 1 times

priya
rfrwe

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 10 August 2011 at 10:28

I am converted from pcc to ipcc after completing 8.5 months articleship. In may 2011  clear the first group of IPCC.

SO,i wanted to know that -  shall adjust the previous articlship of 8 mon ?

-the total articleship period is 3 yrs or 3.5 yrs in my case ?

There are 4 Replies to this message

Related Files