Confused decision making..... landed nowhere....!!

CA JK (Student) (187 Points)

04 March 2015  

Confused Decision Making..... Landed nowhere....!!

What will I do to decide? Should I take this or that? What if I take this? I think I would have done better if I would have decided to take that?   Confused about what am I saying?   CA or CWA or CS? MBA or M.Com? Many students get confused about which one to choose and every wrong decision leads us to wrong results and if your fate is too good then a wrong decision itself may turn out to be the best decision made by mistake...!!  

Well.... well.... well..... I have always made mistakes and learnt from it and found a great change in me except in the case of the profession that I wanted to choose. I don’t know what I want to become in those days where in I just cleared my B.Com few years back and was in dilemma which track to choose? CA was all time favourite to every person as it has its own value when we look at the market demand for qualified CA’s.  

I made a wrong decision choosing things and planning them properly. I chose CA and never cleared it since 5years from now. I never had any goal. Now I feel the pain of not having a qualification. I have experience and no qualification just because of not having qualification I underpaid than that of those who have completed MBA or M.Com and have no job experience of like I do.  

I feel I’m the best and this drives me to learn new things without someone’s supervision. But a qualification is all I need now which gives me respect, status & good pay, even after having good experience you are not recognised just because of a qualification.  

Once if I look at myself then it deeply makes me feel that why did I miss it, why not I go back to those days where I used to spend a student life and study well and clear CA.  

Most of the students will be in the same situation like mine if anyone of you have not taken right decisions at right time to choose your studies with added determination. I was lacking determination due to which I see the sufferings of a person having good experience and getting low pay.  

If God gives me a chance then I would request him to give back my college life where I had all facilities to study well and clear exams. As we grow, our responsibilities towards our family grow. The moment we start going for a job and take household responsibilities then it’s challenging things to clear exams. Now I can’t leave my job to study and at the same time if I look back my past then I feel that I have not utilised my time properly and made a wrong decision at all the times by wasting lot of time for TV, Friends, Social Networking or whatever distractions you can name when you don’t study.  

Young + Study = Bright Future + Good Salary + Job Satisfaction Young + Distractions / Wrong decisions = Future (it will be anyways there) + Avg. Salary + No satisfaction  

Moral of the Story:

***** All is well that ends well and everything appears to be Hell that never begins well *****  

Regards,  

JK