Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > Final >

condonation of delay

Pages : 1 2

CA(Final)

[ Scorecard : 64]
Posted On 13 May 2008 at 17:39 Report Abuse

IN CASE OF RE-REGISTRATION OF ARTICLESHIP UNDER ANOTHER EMPLOYER, IF ANY ARTICLE HAS SENT FORM 103 TO THE INSTITUTE AFTER 5 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF  HIS REGISTRATION UNDER SUCH EMPLOYER, THEN WHAT CONSEQUENSES WILL HAPPEN?  

Online classes for CA CS CMA

arsh
student

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 13 May 2008 at 18:35

i hav cleared my PE II in may'07 & started articleship on 20th july'07...

wen is my finals exam due..?? nov'09 or may'10..???

plz confirm......

vikas
CA FINAL

[ Scorecard : 47]
Posted On 14 May 2008 at 09:21

if  there is a delay in submitting ur articleship form ,a condonation letter (in 2 copies) signed by the concerned principal is to be filed with the institute (of which they will give u one copy of it after stamping) .it is required to b accompanied with a late fee of Rs.1000. but u need to confirm the amount of delay fee        

(Guest)
Posted On 14 May 2008 at 10:07

Thanks, 

Shekar
CA & LCS

[ Scorecard : 1089]
Posted On 14 May 2008 at 11:26

Its in Nov-2009...

abhi
student

[ Scorecard : 36]
Posted On 20 May 2008 at 23:34

mr vishalsen do check out the required info about condonation fees in the form 103 itself or ask the institute.....do not have any confusion about such a delicate thing

abhi
student

[ Scorecard : 36]
Posted On 20 May 2008 at 23:36

hey vikash is the condonation letter necessary....will there be any probs if its not given and the required fees is paid on a delay of one n half month

Raj
Article

[ Scorecard : 72]
Posted On 04 February 2009 at 23:15

Originally posted by :Vishalsen

" IN CASE OF RE-REGISTRATION OF ARTICLESHIP UNDER ANOTHER EMPLOYER, IF ANY ARTICLE HAS SENT FORM 103 TO THE INSTITUTE AFTER 5 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF  HIS REGISTRATION UNDER SUCH EMPLOYER, THEN WHAT CONSEQUENSES WILL HAPPEN?  

"

minie
Preparing for CA-Final

[ Scorecard : 30]
Posted On 05 September 2009 at 22:07

hey.... i am facing the same problem. can u tell me the format for request for condonation. its quite urgent & i haven't submitted my form 103 for re-registration for last 7 months cause i couldn't get a nice firm. now i am getting registered at a nice firm, but i don't know what to write in CONDONATION LETTER in respect of delay along with form 103.

please help me ......i have to submit the form as soon as possible........

can send me the format / ruff format on my mail i.e. singh_minie @ rediffmail.com ....

this will be a great help to me.........

Dr. Savi
Asst. Professor

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 07 June 2010 at 11:23

please help in

There are 15 Replies to this message

Related Files