Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Audit > Others >

Concurrent Audit in a Bank

Pages : 1

Article Assistant

[ Scorecard : 798]
Posted On 13 June 2011 at 19:02 Report Abuse

pls help me out on how to audit Export Bill purchase in case of Allahabad bank...?

Pls let me know the cheklist in case of Export bill purchased by Bank and also how it can be audited and what should be the accounting treatment for that ....?

pls share anything related to concurrent Audit in case of Allahabd bank

thxs

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Anandhi
Assistant

[ Scorecard : 64]
Posted On 13 June 2011 at 19:23

In quarterly report format given by bank there will be checklist for that..

For export bill the mail income leakage can be found from interest calculation..

then usual voucher verification..

ABHINANDAN JAIN
Article Assistant

[ Scorecard : 798]
Posted On 13 June 2011 at 21:32

@ Anandhi It seems that u have enough knoeledge of concurrent audit, can u pls guide me on the following queries:

1. As u mentioned that Format is given by Bank, to kya report format is depends on bank to bank, don't u thinl that there is general format of monthly and qtrly report....?

2. As u said that revenue leakage can be found by doing interest calculation, for this i want to know the procedure for doing this, i mean how it can be calculated, wht is mean by te term PLR and Base rate, why there is diff rate for diff customer....

if u don't mind pls clear my above doubts also a

nd u can reach me at hereforeducation @ rediffmail.com,if possible pls give ur id also..?

There are 2 Replies to this message

Related Files