Communists will come back

Danendra Jain (manager) (614 Points)

31 May 2009  

One of my friends asked me whether Communist Party or CPM or Left parties as a whole will come back in future?

I do not like communist or leftists at all but communist will come back again. It is because torture on working class has been increasing day by day. Pay cuts has become common. Retrenchment of employee is not a new thing in private industry. Creation of new job is limited. Political leaders are talking only in terms of reservation. There is none to listen to the problems of working class.12 hours working has become a must even in government departments. In private sector, they pay more but exploit fully and the employee is left with no energy to talk to his family or even to think about family. He cannot use the money he earns. All these are enough raw materials for communists to come back in the future .Excess of anything is bad.

Therefore when the exploitation of workers will cross the limit, they will unite and come under the banner of communist parties. These left parties are habituated to convert unity of employees in a movement and get their entry in state assemblies or in Parliament. As long as government do not bring about reasonable reformation in laws and do not take firm action to prevent misuse and exploitation of workers , the power of left parties will gradually grow, there is no doubt in it.

Danendra Jain
Ganaraj Choumuhani
Agartala
31st May 2009