close x

Change of jurisdiction in PAN

FINANCE MANAGER

HELLO FRIENDS, CAN ANYBODY TELL ME IF A PERSON SHIFTS HIS STATE AND TRANSFERRED TO DIFFERENT STATE I HAVE APPLIED FOR CHANGE IN ADDRESS IN PAN CARD

PAN ALSO RECEIVED BUT INCOME TAX SITE STILL SHOWS THE OLD STATE ADDRESS.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO CHANGE THE JURISDICTION.

IF I FILE THE RETURN IN NEW STATE IS THERE ANY PROBLEM.

PLS. HELP ME.

If u change your address n file ur ITR  with old jurisdiction then it may amount to non furnish of  ITR for AY 11-12.and the consequences of non fling of ITR may be applicable to you and act may apply accordingly as if no ITR has been filed by you.

In my opinion you contact your ITO (Original) and he may help you in this matter.

FINANCE MANAGER

PLS. ANY MORE REPLIES.

Accounts manager-MBA

plaese contact your  ITO ,write letter for change of address

normally when you change address in pan card automaticlly change in income tax department

What procedure will be followed for Change of jurisdiction in PAN data address has already been changed ?

glidor@gmail.com

Originally posted by : D K MALL

What procedure will be followed for Change of jurisdiction in PAN data address has already been changed ?

1) file current return in your present address

2) write to AO of old place, with a copy to CIT, to shift the file to new address, enclosing the acknowledgement copy submitted to new place.

what is the procedure to change the jurisdiction from the city of a state to another city of another state except change in PAN card address?Please be help hand.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :