Change of date of birth

CS Abhijeet soni Advocate (CS LLB MCOM MBA (FINANCE) MPHIL CA INTER PGDCA PGDA&PR )   (931 Points)

06 November 2014  

respected sir greeting of the day my query is very complicated so please solve it .my query is. 1. my client who is illiterate and has not any proof of date of birth applied pan number as on 2011 after death of her husband for pension purpose.with estimate date . 2. department issued pan card with that date that filled in form 49a. 3. date show 60 years . 4. she filed the return from 2011 as senior citizen . 5. In 2011 when her family pension paper filled in department of her husband her relative filled the date that is differ from the pan and department never demanded any proof of age. 6. now she opened a bank account with her pancard base . 7. tha pension papers show different date and some issue for this mismatch. 8. pension paper showing age 5 year less than the pancard's date . 9 what should do in this position that if we apply pan card date then the change the pan card date as same of office record so she filed 3 return of income with seniour citizen satatus what should do in this case.

if we change date on pancard so how we revised the return and wht is the procedure for this revision of the return of 2011-12-13-14. 

please suggest me for her may be u are under stand all the point so please give ur preceisous time thanks in advance.