Change of address with ICAI

pursuing CA(FINAL)

CAN ANYONE PLZ. TELL ME "HOW TO CHANGE CORRESPONDANCE ADDRESS SUBMITTED TO ICAI" ONLINE.

Total likes : 1 times

(Guest)

You cannot get it changed online. Send a singned letter to ICAI, Mumbai. Cleartly state your old and new address and the fact that you wish to change the address for correspondence.

CA FINAL - ARTICLESHIP

yes you should file an application for change of address to your respective region

accounts officer

Originally posted by : K15h0r K4thr4n1

You cannot get it changed online. Send a singned letter to ICAI, Mumbai. Cleartly state your old and new address and the fact that you wish to change the address for correspondence.

I agree

M.com CS,CA Final

There is no option given by ICAI for such purpose.So need to send a letter clearly stating the new address for future correspondence.

Accountant

CAN YOU SEND ME ONLINE URL TO CHANGE ADDRESS

CA-PCC

to whom i shud write dis letter To icai or ??????????

Article Assistant

To whom it should be addressed in the relative region

student

To,                                                                                               Date: 19/12/2013

The Secretary of ICAI

Kanpur (UP), 

Sub: For Change of Address of Correspondance

Dear sir,

Since i have changed my old address, i am facing problems in receiving the documents from ICAI. Also I havent received my Articleship Registration Letter Issued by ICAI. Due to all these reason i would like to change  the address of correspondance for all my documents issued by ICAI. Further Details are given below:

NAME:

REGISTRATION NUMBER:

Old Address: 

to be changed to

New Address: 

Yours Sincerely, 

Name:

Reg No:

Total likes : 2 times

artical assistant

Can anyone tell me how to find out whether my new correspondence address has successfully changed in my records. . .?????

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
  SHARE THIS