close x

Change of address with ICAI

pursuing CA(FINAL)

CAN ANYONE PLZ. TELL ME "HOW TO CHANGE CORRESPONDANCE ADDRESS SUBMITTED TO ICAI" ONLINE.

Total thanks : 1 times

You cannot get it changed online. Send a singned letter to ICAI, Mumbai. Cleartly state your old and new address and the fact that you wish to change the address for correspondence.

CA FINAL - ARTICLESHIP

yes you should file an application for change of address to your respective region

accounts officer

Originally posted by : K15h0r K4thr4n1

You cannot get it changed online. Send a singned letter to ICAI, Mumbai. Cleartly state your old and new address and the fact that you wish to change the address for correspondence.

I agree

There is no option given by ICAI for such purpose.So need to send a letter clearly stating the new address for future correspondence.

CAN YOU SEND ME ONLINE URL TO CHANGE ADDRESS

to whom i shud write dis letter To icai or ??????????

To whom it should be addressed in the relative region

To,                                                                                               Date: 19/12/2013

The Secretary of ICAI

Kanpur (UP), 

Sub: For Change of Address of Correspondance

Dear sir,

Since i have changed my old address, i am facing problems in receiving the documents from ICAI. Also I havent received my Articleship Registration Letter Issued by ICAI. Due to all these reason i would like to change  the address of correspondance for all my documents issued by ICAI. Further Details are given below:

NAME:

REGISTRATION NUMBER:

Old Address: 

to be changed to

New Address: 

Yours Sincerely, 

Name:

Reg No:

artical assistant

Can anyone tell me how to find out whether my new correspondence address has successfully changed in my records. . .?????

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :