Easy Office
LCI Learning

Certified copies for Nov 2019

Page no : 2

hansika patel (Student CA Final ) (36 Points)
Replied 12 March 2020

In fact I tried at e sahayata....sent mails...called on help line no ....but I didn't get any satisfactory answer from either of them.

Komal (Student ) (40 Points)
Replied 12 March 2020

I have called them several times but they are not answering any calls. Can you send me the Helpline numbers.

Aksh. (Chartered Accountant) (62 Points)
Replied 12 March 2020

I raised the concern on e-sahayatha for "Delay in Reverification results" they resolved the issue the next day by responding "still under process".

is that the sahayatha i jus got?😑
1 Like

Himanshu Ranka (himanshuranka15@gmail.com)   (798 Points)
Replied 12 March 2020

So my verification result is showing no chane in marks.....now what to do about discrepancy.........we have no suggested answers to compare....there is no use of certified copies......

Replied 12 March 2020

I got mine too, says no discrepancy noted. Didnt get the certified copies and even if I get I don't have anything to compare the answers with and challenge the institute. I was expecting exemption and I got 40..I am so sure evaluation has been done horrific, the way institute has played it's politics our hands are just tied to our back and there is literally nothing we can do..

Well done ICAI! Well done! I honestly feel betrayed and broken..will never recommend CA to anyone

1 Like

hansika patel (Student CA Final ) (36 Points)
Replied 12 March 2020

Same here....e sahayata shows query resolution as "still under process" ...I was expecting exemption or may be distinction in SFM but got 40 only.....and it is short fall of 7 marks in 200...don't know wt to do.

AMIT (CA STUDENTS) (412 Points)
Replied 13 March 2020

Same here applied 23 Jan still not received certified copies aggregate 201 but audit 30 hope some positive responses from icai

Luvish Jain (Tax Consultant) (507 Points)
Replied 13 March 2020

Recd today, applied 24th jan,
not awarded marks for 8 marks ques. though examiner ticked that ans as right fully with no red marks or cross marks.
what shud i do now?

Himanshu Ranka (himanshuranka15@gmail.com)   (798 Points)
Replied 15 March 2020

Lavish forward your issue at final_abc @ icai,in and just hope for the best. 

sanya (student) (172 Points)
Replied 17 March 2020

I also received just 2 days ago. They have checked 2 papers digitally and two papers by hand. May be that's why they are taking so much time. 

sheena (finalstudent) (60 Points)
Replied 19 March 2020

@ luvish jain -did u mail them about the issue? any response?

Replied 20 March 2020

I got my Reverification results today and I cleared !

2 Like

Luvish Jain (Tax Consultant) (507 Points)
Replied 02 May 2020

Originally posted by : Himanshu Ranka
Lavish forward your issue at final_abc @ icai,in and just hope for the best. 

Dear himanshu and sheena, i could not mail or send letter to icai, due to very personal reasons, which were not in my control.

Do not know what can be done now. 

(Today i checked all comments here even).

sheena (finalstudent) (60 Points)
Replied 05 February 2021

@ aksh

how much marks increased and in wch subjects?? did u apply for  inspection or verification?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: