Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Career > CA >

Certificate course in mbf

Pages : 1 2

Professional

[ Scorecard : 57]
Posted On 25 November 2011 at 13:18 Report Abuse

Hi Friends, I am just planning to take some further studies and i came to know about ICAI's post qualification course  - Masters in Business Finance. I have enqiured that the 3rd batch is going to start in January'12. 

Has anyone done this course? I want to have suggestions whether it is worth to do this course.

Also, is there anyone else who is planning to join the same?

Pls help me out.

Thanks,

Vivek

Online classes for CA CS CMA

sivaram
Asst Mgr-Finance

[ Scorecard : 5027]
Posted On 25 November 2011 at 13:54

Business Valuation and Masters  in Business Finance are two new Courses.Business valuation must to be a certified valuer because IFRS need Fair valuation and I think MBF is also good course where I was told lot of CAS have enrolled for the same as this certification will enable you to audit Capital Markets Like Debt Market Sement which is ushering up

Total thanks : 1 times

ankur mathur
Senior Executive

[ Scorecard : 172]
Posted On 25 November 2011 at 18:42

I just now heard that Some companies especially Big 4 are taking Interview of candidates completing graduation from Regular college only. Is it justified to prohibiting students from School of Open Learning/Correspondence to apply for jobs in Big 4 just because we complete graduation from School of Open Learning / Correspondence.

I think that that the only criteria should be the Intelligence

Preetam
CA Student

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 25 December 2011 at 17:03

hi vivek,

even i m planning to take up that course. did u get ne further information about the course from any one ???

if you have got any information anout it pls do share it ????

thanks 

NAVEEN RATHI
CA, CS, BCOM(Hons)

[ Scorecard : 37]
Posted On 28 December 2011 at 15:41

Hi Vivek,

This is Naveen here. I am also thinking of joining the course. You can mail to cma @ icai.in for any of your queries. You can also download the prospectus from ICAI website. Course will start from 28th January'12. 70% attendance is compulsory as per the feedback received from the cma.

Thanks

Naveen Rathi

Rajesh Kumar
Job

[ Scorecard : 24]
Posted On 29 December 2011 at 10:48

Hi Vivek,

I think MBF course is useful . you can join this course.

Regards.

Rajesh

Karuna Sethi
CA

[ Scorecard : 838]
Posted On 01 January 2012 at 15:19

HOW DO U KNOW DAT D CLASSES OF MBF COURSE WILL START FROM 28TH JAN 2012 WHERE ARE THOSE DETAILS AND PLEASE TELL THE OTHER DETAILS AS I HAVE RECEIVED NO INFO YET I AHVE ALREADY SENT THE FORM AND DOCUMENTS PLEASE TELL

NAVEEN RATHI
CA, CS, BCOM(Hons)

[ Scorecard : 37]
Posted On 04 January 2012 at 13:00

Hi Karuna

I have received a mail from the institute stating the same when we have raised our query. Also Please find below other details provided in the mail by institute. Last date for registration is 10th Jan'12. Prospectus of the course is available online at ICAI website. You can download the same from there. I think this course should be very helpful and even I am planning to join the same.

Answers to the query raised:

1. MBFCC Classes will be on every 2nd & 4th Saturdays & Sundays of the month.

2. Venue for the classes is not decided yet. We will intimate you through email once it get decided.

3.      Yes, 2 – 3 books, handouts & PPT’s will be provided to you.

4.      No work experience is required,freshers can also apply. Only requirement is the person need to be CA.

5.      Both type of questions are there Subjective & Objective.

6.       Exam will be like in June for Level 1 & Dec All levels

CA KK Ved
VP

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 15 January 2012 at 21:54

The registration is open till 20th Jan. 2012. the course to start post this date.

CA KK Ved

Mumbai

Neha Dujodwala
Manager Accounts

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 18 January 2012 at 22:34

Are the Case studies and GDs equivalent to those in top B-schools?

Are they also bringing in professors from Harvard University? 

There are 11 Replies to this message

Related Files