close x

Cash Balance Certificate format for year ending

Sr. Accouning Manager

Dear

Any one has Balance Confiramtion format for year end closing.

Please share.

Thanks,

Vinod

There is no prescribed format for balance confirmation of cash balance at the close of the year..

You can give the denomination of the notes say Rs.1000 x 30nos = Rs.30000 and the same is applicable for coins too....

Sign the paper and get the same signed by the person incharge of cash of the organisation u r auditing...

PHYSICAL VERIFICATION OF CASH AS AT ..........................(BEFORE OPENING/AFTER CLOSING OF THE BUSINESS

Details of the cash physically verified 

Particulars           denomination                         Pcs                                      Amount

coins

Total

It is certified that physical cash of Rs          tallies with balance as per Cash Book.

----------------------------                           ----------------------------------------------------

Authrised signator                                Name of the auditor with date and time

Total thanks : 1 times

Student CA Final

Deepak sir this format of cash baalance Certificate should be on the Company Letter head ?

Yes the format presented by Deepak Sir should be on the Company Letter head...............Am I right Sir

Total thanks : 1 times

i have also required the same is anyone having the same, please share with us.....

Dear

Any one has Balance Confiramtion format for year end closing. & Bank Balance Confirmation format

Please share & please mail us

my Id sanjay84_naik @ hotmail.com

Thanks,

Sanjay

Dear all,

My CA want cash balance Certificate please send me cash balance certificate format

plz help me its urgent

Thanks,

Vijay

i want cash certificate for payments made below Rs. 20000/-

plz, its urgent, send it fast to my mail

nicky_jindal @ yahoo.com

Check Attach file ,,,Cash certificate always Taken in Company letter head with Authorized Signature.

Attached File : 484491 825742 cash certificate.doc downloaded 6752 times

Total thanks : 2 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :