Career in uae

Rajat Gurnani (Student) (28 Points)

27 July 2015  

Hello dear members,

You would be glad to know that i became a Chartered Accountant in the recent exams held, and i wanna thank you all for the same because without your help this was not at all possible :-)

Now the next step is "Job Hunting". To be true i am desperate to work in UAE just because of the quantum of salary provided there as compared to the salary provided in India.

My Questions are as follows:-

1.) Will i get a job in UAE being a fresher? If yes, what is the best way to get a job there?

2.) What is the current CTC being offered in UAE to Fresher Chartered Accountants.

3.) Does companies provide accomodation/food other than CTC, as i have heard the cost of living is much higher there.

4.) If i am single right now, how much i have to spend on my living there (like 40-50% of my earnings or less/more) if the company does not provide cost of living.

5.) Will the work done in UAE, be counted as work experience in India?

6.) Last but not the least, being a jack of all trades i can work in any deptt. the only thing which currently matters to me is money (financial issue), should i leave my country for 4-5 years and work in UAE?

would be thankful if someone would answer my queries. :-)

Cheers!