Career dilemma!!

Proshanto Kundu (CA-Final STUDENT ) (235 Points)

21 September 2014  

Hello to Fellow Ccites,

Itz an article am writing after a long gap.M here 2 ask for some help from you people.So hjerez my story.

I am an average student who passed Ca-PCC in Nov.2011..Registered in Final in Jan-12..It has been around 5 attempts and still no luck in passing any group..I was deeply yearning for a job all this time to gain my own financial n literal independence.Thankfully 6 months back i secured a job with a reputed Indian co....I am getting salary in my hands which i can spend freely on myself n whomsoever i want to spend it on..No1 2 bother telling me about what 2 do n what not to....Ahh finally i tasted my independence!!

But as d tim startd passing n i startd fittin in my current role i felt a certain gap or rather something missing in myself.Something that i should have done but I havent..Aftr long thinkings i came 2 d result..Itz my Ca-Final course...I need 2 complete that...I need to complete it to gain a stronger foothold in dis competetive world..I need to complete it to gain knowledge and expand my horizons..

Nw d dilemma part starts:-I started getting bitter about my job...My role...Itz not a normal 10-5 job...it entails late sittings (sumtimes whole nights r spent in d office) and also no weekends as Saturday is a weekend closing and to the whims n fancies of the managers d office opens on Sundays 2!!

But as i have ended probation soon i shall b a permanent employee of a reputed organisation which also would look good on my CV..If i leave it nw for CA i may end up earning a gap of a year or half and how can i justify that in a further interview?

Thtz d dillema i want u ppl 2 help me clear out..Please bear with me and read d whole article n answer if u care 2!!

Thanks Newayz!!